Monday, December 2, 2019

Training and taming a new slave


Some time ago, I was invited by a relatively unexperienced Domme, I got in contact with via my servant hans, to test and train a new slave of hers. Since I always like a good challenge, I accepted although it was agreed that Mistress Jeffa would decide how far I’d go and guard the eventual damage on her slave.
So, this weekend, I finally met her in her house in Dusseldorf. When I arrived at her place, her candidate-slave bjorn opened the door and without a word went down on his knees for Me. I pushed him aside with the tip of My boot and stepped further, ignoring him. I greeted Mistress Jeffa passionately while servant hans, who accompanied Me, introduced us to each other. As a greeting, he went down on his knees and kissed the tips of Jeffa’s boots. “you see slaveboy!” I spoke strictly towards her candidate-slave “there’s a lot you will have to learn…” and I told him that I just had stepped into a puddle of mud…
I had previously agreed with Jeffa to step into some disgusting things and check how far he would go licking Our boots clean. As a matter of fact, mud did not seem to be a problem for slave bjorn since he licked and sucked away all the dirt, even from between the tiny grooves of My soles. I told him that next time, I would have him tongue-clean My boots after I had walked the stables, but unfortunately I could not test that at that moment.
With the next test, I ordered him to hold his hands in front of him and have Me hit them with My crop (without withdrawing!). he also passed this test, but I must admit that I did not whipped full force since I was not going to destroy his hands. I only wanted to test whether he would stand a moderate level of pain just to please Me and his new Owner.

Another test was to drink My and Jeffa’s piss and lick My pussy dry. So We both filled up a glass with Our warm urine and had him drink it without hesitation. Being a little bit shy, Jeffa did not want him to see her actually pissing, but Me, Myself, I took him to the bathroom, filled up the glass (that he had to hold himself) and had him lick My pussy dry. Jeffa told Me that in the end she would love to have him lick her pussy and even her ass as well, but that she was not yet ready for this and that she wanted to get accustomed to her new position as Mistress. As a result she filled her glass when alone on the toilet. As a result, slave bjorn had to drink both glasses.
After he had finished our drinks, I signed servant hans to get Me My harness with dildo from the little suitcase I had brought.
First I made him suck the 15 cm long artificial cock. he started with a bit reluctancy at the head, but a few seconds later, I shoved the black rubber dildo that was attached to Me as far as I could in his mouth. he seemed to retch a few times, but I did not remove it completely and kept it in him yelling at the slave to suck it like a slut.
After a while, We had him bend over the bed and spread his legs. No need to explain what the idea was when a slave was made to bend forward spreading his legs in front of a dominant woman wearing a big strapon. Indeed, I pushed his ass cheeks apart and rammed the rubber weapon into his tiny asshole without mercy! It was one of the things Jeffa had explicitly asked Me to do with him and I could see that it excited her. he cried and howled like an animal but I continued pumping and thrusting My hip merciless. 
Since I saw that Jeffa really got hot like hell, I ordered My servant hans to get down in front of her and offer to lick her to orgasm. I don’t know whether it was the lust or that she just had thrown her initial prudishness overboard, but she accepted the offer greedily and removed her skirt and knickers with the speed of light. I wonder if it was hans’s tongue or My punching into bjorn’s ass, but to My satisfaction, after a few minutes Jeffa orgasmed! I told hans it saved him a good lashing and withdrew from bjorn’s ass.

Then, We had a kind of break and had refreshments that hans had brought. In the mean time bjorn was taught some positions he’d have to assume whenever his Mistress desired a specific one. Like that, he was used as footstool for our boots, had to present his cock and balls for inspection and get kicked if the Mistress seems fit, had to assume the waiting position, had to present his hands for our whip,…
Although he seemed to be a quick learner, this yielded him several good blows with one of My singletails.

To be continued (when I have more time)
Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Madam had a good time testing the slave, and also Lady Jeffa enjoyed herself together with hans, I would hope that the next round proves more fruitful in training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Madam, the more I read this the better it is,
    I love the way Madam uses her tools to humiliate and test, giving the slave a chance to suck your strap-on before forcing it in totally, then fucking him from behind whilst the beautiful Lady Jeffa watches.
    Well done Madam for helping a friend and showing a slave his new path.

    ReplyDelete