Monday, December 9, 2019

Training and taming a new slave (part 2)


After the little dressage of a novice slave for a new Domme Friend, I started to test his skills, ability and strength to be used as a ponyboy. First as a four-legged and afterwards as a two-legged one. All men can be easily trained into good four-legged ponyslaves, but to become a useful two-legged pony, months of heavy training might be needed, so I could only test whether it was feasible to even start trying to use him like that.
First of all I had hans take My “pony-training spurs” and fix them at My boots. Unlike the spurs I wear for riding real horses, these spurs have rather long neck and sharp points at the rowels (as you can see in the picture I will attach). From experience I know that most slaves are scared to death for them since they can damage a slave real bad. Human skin certainly is no match for them when the one wearing them really wants to hurt! Of course the main idea is that they only induce fear and respect for the one wearing them and are not to be used for real, but… as I said before collateral damage can not always be excluded and “accidents” happen, especially when slaves do not obey their Mistress immediately.

slave bjorn under My lovely boots 

Anyway, bjorn was no exception and looked at My spurs like a rabbit looking at a pack of wolves coming near. To increase the impact of them on his mind, I made him touch them with his finger and kiss them. Then, I took place on his back and tapped his legs with the inner sides of My heels. I don’t know whether it was inexperience or fear, but he shot forward like a rocket and I had to pull his hair to slow him down and keep him under control.

As a matter of fact, the four-leg-thing only last a few minutes, since I believe it is too easy for a slave and the real challenge is the two-legged performance.  

So, after the short ride as a four-legged pony, I showed him how to kneel down on one knee to make Me mount easy for a two-legged ride. I swung My leg over the kneeling slave and climbed his shoulders. Then, I grabbed his hair in My gloved hands and tapped his sides as a sign to rise. At first he seemed to have some problems to maintain his balance and provide Me a stable seat, but after a minute or so he seemed to get accustomed to his new position.
A pull at his hair and the kicking his left side steered him in the direction of the bathroom. Of course the house was to small for real riding (even on a human pony), but nevertheless I could make him feel how it would be when ridden like that. The limited space did not prevent Me from using My crop freely on his naked body.
After about five minutes making him twist and turn over and over again, I offered Jeffa to make a ride like that and I ordered her slave to put Me down.
Since she had no spurs at her boots, I encouraged her to use the crop extensively, which she did with great joy!
After the little rides, it was time for a last test. For this, he had to kneel down and ordered him to pleasure servant hans (I did not bring hans for nothing…hahahahahaaa…). At first he refused, but I and My crop convinced him to obey, and after a few minutes of yelling and hitting him, he opened his mouth (with disgust) and took hans’ erect penis in. I told him that his test was only over when he would make hans cum in his mouth and that not meeting that demand would be punished beyond imagination! Sensing the end of his suffering (at least for that day), he seemed to do his best to please My servant and tried to make him cum as soon as possible. However when hans actually ejaculated, bjorn could not bear it, withdrew and vomited. Nevertheless, he had taken My servant’s seemen in his mouth and had fulfilled the (according to Jeffa) most humiliating thing: sucking another male’s dick to ejaculation to please his Mistress while two women looked at him. As such, We declared him to have passed the tests! To celebrate, We opened a good bottle of champagne that hans had brought and toasted on it. Of course hans and bjorn only got the rest of the bottle after we had enough and they got to lick it from our boots and the floor since we had poured it over our boots.
Before I finally left, Jeffa thanked Me extensively and we promised to stay in touch.

Lady Contessa Pat

4 comments:

  1. poor guy, his nipples look a little rough. I wish I could trade places with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the ultimate humiliation for a fully blooded hetro male....
    Well done Madam :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing Riding Mistress! From my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Contessa Pat, wow what cruelty. I love it.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete