Thursday, November 30, 2017

Shopping in Germany


My “ Dreadful Goddesses” 

A few days ago I was in Germany for kind of early Christmas-shopping with My friend Lady Petra.
Since I could not take jan nor marc with Me to serve Me (their faces were still bruised too much after I had kicked both of them lately), I had My German “servant” hans ordered to come to Koln (Cologne). Afterall someone must carry My boxes and bags!
But, in the evening I had a surprise for him as well. I remembered that he had said once that boots with metal tips aroused him immensely but that at the same time he was scared to death to get kicked by them. So I had packed a pair of such boots I had in My closet in My suitcase. When We arrived in My hotel room, I had ordered him to open My suitcase, get the boots and put them at My feet. Through his underwear I could see that he was really aroused.  So after he had changed My boots, I teased him by caressing his cock and balls with the metal tips. It made his erect cock even harder but I warned him not to ejaculate as I would kick and pulp his balls in case he’d do. A bit to My surprise, he managed to obey My order (until I allowed him to ejaculate later on in the bathroom). After that, I also tried to make him disobey Me by putting My soles and heels on his face and wrap the metal tips over his face. But also then he managed to control himself although he had told Me before that getting kicked in the face was one of the most arousing things to him. Maybe I should have kicked him instead of the rather soft stomping I did…
 So after a while I allowed him to go to the toilet and “relieve” himself. Then, he had to serve Me and he gave Me three orgasms in a row with his tongue! 
After that, I had him tongue-clean My little asshole and I finally kicked him out of My room and went to sleep.
I was pleased with My fruitful “shopping” day in Germany…
 
Lady Contessa Pat

BTW, I asked My slave how he’d call My boots. Your “Dreadful Goddesses” Madame he said without hesitating.

3 comments:

  1. You are a amazing women. Great picture of your boots, and what a lucky slave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as wicked as your boots look, I would be more afraid of spurs. Your leather pants look great tucked into your boots,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots must make you feel extremely powerful. I would love to lick them clean for you, and be punished by them, if they weren't cleaned to your satisfaction.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete