Monday, November 13, 2017

A bridge too far...




  
Last Saturday, We were on a horseback trip in the East of Belgium. After a good ride we had brought the horses to the vans and took our “servants” frank and carl to a nearby forrest. During our trip. Petra had told Me that she had caught her slave having internet access on her computer. Of course she had punished him very hard insofar that he had been unable to sit for more than a week, but I told her that I’d want to punish him as well for “displeasing My Friend”. That is why We took them along a small path that lead to an open space in the woods. However, before We got there, We came along a little shallow stream (only half a meter wide) and I got this excellent idea: I told Petra that I wanted to go via the other side of the streamlet. At first she did not understand why I wanted to make that detour, but when I pointed My crop at My servant frank and then at the streamlet, she realized and confirmed that We absolutely had to cross it. Being a good servant, and although We could have stepped over the streamlet without a problem, frank laid himself down in the mud forming a bridge for Me to cross the water. Of course carl had to do the same to make his Mistress cross the mud without soiling her precious riding boots. On the other hand, Our boots where covered in mud already by then so they had to clean them anyway.
After about ten meters at the other side I said that I probably was mistaken and that indeed We had to be at the other side of the water and thus had to cross the streamlet again, our slaves back in the mud! And while I stepped over frank, I put My foot on his head and pushed his face in the mud. When I looked at Petra I saw that she as well pushed her slave’s face in the dirt. When We had stepped over our “bridges”, I looked at frank’s muddy face and order him to clean it up in the water and when he bend over, I helped him a bit and put My boot on  his head and pushed it. Petra also did so, but unlike Me, she nearly drowned her slave! I think she kept his face under water for at least a full minute! After that she decided that his face was clean and he was allowed to kiss her boots and I decided that it was time (and a good spot) to have My riding boots tongue-cleaned.
About five minutes later, We reached the open spot in the woods and I ordered frank and carl to undress their shirts (they were wet and muddy anyway) and take each others hands while embracing a tree. frank at the opposite side of the tree pulling carl’s arms taut making Petra’s slave a good target for My crop!
From the amount and severity of his whipmarks, I could see that he already had been punished severely, but I was not going to feel sorry for him. I was not going to stop until I draw his blood! And so I did, after several tens of hits with My crop. he cried and begged to stop, but I told him simply that I could not leave such crimes unpunished and I whipped him until My Friend gave the sign to stop. Before we left, I allowed frank to wash away most of carl’s blood and rinse their shirts before they could put them on again. And before we came back at the cars, We had our riding boots cleaned one last time before We kissed goodbye.
Like all of My activities with Madam Petra, this again was not only a nice horsetrip, but also the “apres-riding” was exciting.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment: