Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Punishment for marc and jan



Yesterday I had to punish mark and jan since they had been breaking a plate during their activities in the kitchen. Actually it was marc who broke it, but jan tried to justify it so I had to punish both of them!

First I had been whipping both of them on the hands with My crop, something they hate and fear a lot. I think the fear comes from the idea that it could damage their fingers if I’d hit full force, but from their screaming, I think it hurt like hell as well. That is why it is one of the preferred punishments if I have little time. But yesterday I had time so it was just the beginning of their agony. Like an appetizer. And… appetite I had!!!!!!
After the whipping of their hands, they had to undress and I took one of My favorite singletails. Then I asked jan how many lashes marc merited. Of course he knew that it was very tricky. If he’d say too low to My liking, he would risk to get punished for that as well, but if he suggested much, he would cause his friend to be suffering and possibly he might get in his situation as well later on. But when I started to whip him and said that he’d be whipped until he gave Me a number he suggested to give him twenty lashes. “That means twenty for him and… twenty for you as well” I had concluded and I cuffed both of them to a radiator-pipe, next to each others. “Like brothers in arms” I had said. Five minutes later, both were begging Me to stop but I only released jan and told him he could save his friend from getting whipped much longer and harder by serving Me. First he had to kiss My boots in a way that showed his full dedication and submissivity while I kept on whipping his friend. Next I ordered him to massage My legs through the leather of My boots with his tongue and I insisted that it should feel like a real massage!
And finally he was allowed to massage My buttocks with both his hands and tongue while I enjoyed whipping his friend. I got so aroused and took jan upstairs…

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment