Thursday, April 27, 2017

"Bootball" in London



When I was in London last week, someone told Me about Belgian football players in the English league. I was told that a Belgian was the best player but that he was kicked all the time. As a result I got this nice idea of retaliating for that. Therefore, We’d watch some actions and with each fault that was committed on was going to kick them Myself.
So, two British subs that happened to be in the club at that moment were put on their knees in front of Me. Another guy was searching some files containing clips from games with the Belgian player Hasard.
And indeed it appeared that quite some fouls were made on him (especially since actions where he was faulted were selected).
So, to My delight, I had the chance of kicking the subs very hard several times. In the beginning, one of them took it very well, but his fellow screamed and moaned loud after each hit from the beginning on. I did not hide that I like kicking people with My boots and that I like making them scream. So after his initial silence with each kick, I managed to make the second slave scream as well! I saw this as a kind of victory for Me! Especially since My Friend Jane told Me that he was a real tough one.
I told them that they were even lucky that I did not wear boots with steel reinforced tips.
I have several pairs of that and I’d love to use them…!
Not that I had kicked them black and blue, but also with My “ordinary” high jackboots, I had been creating several good bruises and since I like to kick slaves, it was a rewarding time.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment