Wednesday, April 5, 2017

German delights in ... Holland!



Last weekend I visited a Domme in Holland for a special meeting  with a few slaves that were into military-style domination. It was My Dutch Friend Marlon, who knows about My fetish for this kind of things, that brought Me in contact with Mistress J. Since I like the idea of being the Commander-in-Chief of a camp with prisoners I can use as slaves, I took the invitation eagerly.
So last weekend I met her and five slaves who were going to be our “subjects” for the day.
First I was welcomed by Mistress J and greeted by the slaves in the usual way, and we talked about how We were going to fill in the day for half an hour. I also told them about My Yahoo-group that deals with the kind of “activities” we were going to have and invited them. Then I changed into a German Nazi Camp Commander changing My clothes for My old SS-uniform I had brought for the occasion (=see picture).
After that, We started with an introductory drill of the slaves in order to get an idea of their condition and ability to withstand humiliation and pain. I was surprised that at least two of them were already in tears and begging after only “mild training” while some seemed to be real tough guys. However, after a few hours their toughness had completely disappeared and they were begging Us for mercy!
Anyway, We had them naked lined up and inspected them in the usual way, that means shouting at them face to face, threatening them with severe punishment, tapping their body hard with our crop and hitting them on the most vulnerable places of their body, including their manhood. 
After that, We ordered them to go “down!”, on their “knees!” and “up!” again in quick succession. Of course, all this was under the strict control of Our whips and by then already two were begging for mercy.
At the end of this “exercise” they had to lay down on their belly so We could walk over them as a human carpet “to see whether their backs were strong enough” J had said. After We had walked over them a few times, We went standing in front of them akimbo and they were allowed to kiss our boots. “Passionately and eagerly” I had ordered.
Next were the push-ups. We had said that the one who’d do the least push-ups would be punished, but when I saw that one was far better at it than the others I put My foot on top of him for extra weight. It gave J the idea of having them to push up with Us standing on top of them. Two of them even succeeded! Anyway the one that lost the contest was fixed to a whipping rack and alternately whipped by Me and J until he frantically begged for mercy. After being released he kissed both our “whip hands”.
During the subsequent break, We relaxed with a drink and some chocolates, Our feet resting on two slaves on all fours acting as our human footrests, while the two others had to tongue-clean Our soles. J warned them not to touch the precious leather of her boots. They were only allowed to do the soles…. And We inspected each other’s soles. The slave that had been licking J’s soles was punished in a pillory with our crops. We managed to make also this “tough guy” frantically begging for mercy!
Afterwards We toyed further with them. Amongst others they had to tongue-clean Our spurs (We both wore!), offer their hands for Our crops, We had a little race on them on their fours,… and all the time We barked and yelled at them as if they were animals.


Around five, We cuffed them and fixed them to each other and to two special metal rings that were there to immobilize a slave during a punishment. We changed clothes and went for dinner in a nearby restaurant, leaving the slaves like that.
Two hours later, they were tongue-cleaning our boots again (we had gone outside you know). During this We enjoyed ourselves by stamping them in the face with the soles of Our boots. As a result, most ended up with one or more bleeding lips. “Collateral damage” I joked about it as I hit the slave, who seemed to start complaining about it, in the face. It was meant as a sign to accept it and it worked because when J asked whether it bothered one of them, no one dared to say so. I admit that maybe We did intimidate them a bit since We both swished Our crops menacingly in the air in front of them….hahahahahahahaaaaa….
During dinner, We had decided who was going to be the one to be used as Our final kicking subject and We immediately agreed on jan, a slave in his mid-thirties who claimed at the beginning for himself that he was very tough. So as a final “exercise”, jan was well cuffed and fixed to the floor while the three others were positioned on their knees on a line facing their fellow slave. Then as a final exercise, they were ordered to jerk off and cum as soon as possible, while We kicked jan in front of them until all had ejaculated. I think it took at least three to five minutes so jan really got a very hard time and he begged and screamed as if being slaughtered. I liked that soooooooo much that I think I orgasmed Myself during that. I don’t know, it was a strange feeling that at least nearly reached the feeling of an orgasm. I asked J about it and She admitted that she got aroused very much as well. Before We finally released jan, ben, another slave jerked him off (while still cuffed and fixed) while he could watch how J stripped in front of him and relieved Herself on the two other slaves. When all had got their ejaculation, they were ordered to suck and lick up all the urine that had dripped on the floor and tongue-clean it. In the meantime, Me and mistress J  snapped Our whips over their heads and laughed at their animalistic behavior. After a final kissing of Our boots and thank Us for the “training”, they were to clothe again . In the mean time I went changing as well and when I went downstairs again they all had gone . I thanked My hostess for the hospitality and the great day and We agreed to do this again eventually together with a few of My German Friends.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment