Thursday, March 9, 2017

Old pic from London



This morning I found back this picture on My mobile. It was taken by My British slave john and he had sent it to Me at the time. I had simply forgotten about it but I accidently saw it back this morning. Maybe it is not the best picture, but the way it was taken was somewhat special. I had ordered to take a picture of Me in that pose from the lowest vantage point, so john had to go down on his belly in front of Me in broad daylights at one of the most visited squares in the world. It thrilled Me! I had him lay down like that for at least fifteen minutes and I teasingly walked back and forth in front of him, while he took a few pictures. It thrilled Me because I knew that amongst the people that saw us, at least a few tens must have understood what was going on. It is said that around 10% of the population has submissive feelings towards a strong dominant woman so at least a few tens of men must have wanted to take john’s place and must have wanted secretly to serve Me. The idea thrilled Me and later that day, I had taken john to the club I go to now and then and had a fantastic evening.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment