Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Carnival!


Like My new costume?

Last weekend, I was with My German Friends in Koln for a masked ball for carnival. I don’t know whether all of you are familiar with the festivities, but in this period people disguise and dance and drink. The place We went was found by Charlotte and Me, My friend Myriam, Lady Petra, Lady Carla and Marlon were invited to join her. Normally I go in one of My Nazi uniforms, but this year I had choosen to go as “catwoman”. I found the uniform in a specialized shop in Holland and I immediately liked the feeling of the shiny latex very much. When the lady in the shop told Me that one could have a whip with it, I was hooked! Of course I liked the idea of having a bullwhip at hand while nobody would suspect My true feelings. Nobody looks surprised when “catwoman”  has a bullwhip in her hands and nobody is surprised to see “catwoman” on the streets with carnival!
In the beginning I was a bit reluctant with My whip, but after a few hours and several glasses of wine, I was encouraged to show My “skills” with the whip! First I made it crack a few times in the air and on the floor but after a few minutes, Charlotte and Carla convinced one of the males that hung around to hold a stick in his hands for Me to whip it out of his hands. Luckily for him, I was not that drunk and managed to hit the stick with the first launch of the leather. I got applause from the people that were still around (at that time it was already late, and most people had already gone home). But then they challenged another man to hold his cigarette lighter and have Me whipped it out of his hands. Unfortunately for him I hit his hand full force. Of course he dropped the lighter as well and everyone was applauding again, but he screamed it out of pain as his hand was ripped and a red stripe appeared on his hand. “Collateral damage!” some bystanders shouted, but he was not convinced of that and left the “party” at once. “Any more candidates…?”  Charlotte shouted out loud joking. Unfortunately, nobody dared anymore. On the other hand, several males sought contact with Me after that and one clearly indicated that he’d pay Me for meeting him in private! I told him loud and clear that I was not interested and that I’d call his wife if he didn’t bugger off.
As I have experienced before: even although the number of subs that out seems to be limited, there are more men than you’d think that are into being dominated by a strong woman!

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment