Saturday, December 17, 2016

New visit to London



Last week I was again in London for a quick visit and meeting. Since it had been quite a while that I had seen some people from the UK, I had made an appointment with them in the club we used to visit. I looked forward to wearing My long black leather coat! I feel so powerful in it and in wintertime it does not raise much questions when wearing it.
Upon arrival I was welcomed by two slaves I had met before: john and aydan. They welcomed Me appropriately, each kissing one of My boots as soon as I had entered, took My coat and offered Me a whip to keep with Me during the time in the club.
It was nice seeing My friends Sue and Jane back after several months. Since business with the UK is decreasing rapidly I do not that often come to London anymore and I really miss the visits to the London club.
Don’t I radiate authority in My lovely leather coat?
Anyway, after a few drinks We went to the black room where Sue showed Me her newest strap-on. The huge black rubber dildo was the larger version of the special facial dildo. Only much harder!
Of course the prove of the pudding is in the eating and thus Sue had her slave strapped to a whipping bench, his legs spread, fully exposed to her new toy! Like that she abused the slave for at least ten minutes making him cry and moan at the same time!
When she had finished, she offered Me to try it, so five minutes later I was merciless hammering the huge rubber dick into him! At first it was a bit strange, but when I felt his vulnerability and helplessness I got more and more excited as it added to My superiority feeling and fed My sadism. In the end aydan was not moaning anymore but just crying and begging to stop!
But, when I stopped, Sue had taken a hard single tail and started whipping him because he embarrassed her in front of me. She whipped him until he begged again to get “taken” by Me which I did with joy.  
After that, Sue invited Me into another room where another of her slaves was strapped on a chair. She explained that it was one who “needed”  to be interrogated and she showed Me her special “ Interrogation gloves”. Black leather “decorated” on the fingers and the palm with little metal studs. She went to the guy and hit him full force in the face. For a moment I thought that she’d blew off his head, but apparently she was an expert in it. It was a kind of a game in which she wanted to make him say a “secret”  word. After five or six slaps, she offered Me to try the gloves, but I told her that I’d prefer to use a crop. At that time I already had one in My hands. Sue stepped a few steps aside and I hit her human punch ball hard in the face with the black leather crop. Of course he did not know that I like whipping someone in the face like that very much and he did not expect Me to hit him a few times rapidly back and forth with the crop. As a result, he got scared and asked Sue to make Me stop and told her that it was only she who was to extract the word from him and only by face slapping! I did not believe what I  heard: one that calls himself “slave” tells his Mistress what to do and what not! Sue, realizing that she was in a difficult position, shouted at him and hit him a few times full force in the face with her special gloves. She yelled at him that he was nothing but some dirt at our boots and that he could not order her. Less than a minute later, he spoke the word “Slapping Queen”, the sign that he had given in. After that, when everyone had cooled down a bit, she ordered him to excuse himself to Me for his stupidity, which he did immediately while going down on his knees for Me. I ordered him to present his hands to Me and My whip and I hit him three times on his fingers for his impoliteness. Strangely he did exactly as I had ordered and did not complain even if the third stroke was very hard clearly creating internal bleeding in his fingers. I guess he will never be unpolite to a Lady again.

In the meantime, slave john had brought Us Champaign and other refreshments and that gave Sue a brilliant idea: She ordered john to fetch her two “slave-glasses” which Sue took to the bathroom. Five minutes later, she came back triumph antically holding two glasses filled with “Champaign”. Warm “Champaign”! And thus, when we had our real Champaign, while john and aydan had their own…..hahahahahahaaaaa… and they were charged for it! Mistress Jane told them that would add an extra twenty pounds each….hahahahahaaaa….
And at that moment we were only half way…

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. There is a rush of power when a dominate women takes a man with a strap on. Just like power is taken from the sub male. A naked male bent over with a women dressed in leather and boots with a riding crop is enough to make my legs go week.

    ReplyDelete