Thursday, October 6, 2016

"French" Weekend - part 2



On Sunday hans had foreseen a very extensive breakfast that turned out in a long brunch at which our slaves served Us in all possible ways.
After that, We played a kind of poker game with whippings of slaves as stakes. I had played this game already a few times before with My German Friends and as always it is hilarious, knowing that winning is fun, and loosing… is only bad for One’s slave! Indeed, points could be “cashed” in whipping or another way of punishing someone else’s slave. Madame Jeanine even “cashed” some of her points to use Laurence’s slave philippe as her toilet and Me Myself, I had taken him (since he was the most gorgeous slave available) for a pee as well and had him lick My pussy dry after I had done a little pee in his mouth. I must admit that I have had better “pissmouth” before.
Anyway, We played this game for more than two hours and had lots of fun. In the mean time, We were pampered and served by Our naked slaves whose dick and balls were more than once the the target for Our whips and boots (without actually using up points we earned…hahahahaaaaa…)
After the final “cashing in” of our points, We made a little walk in the neiborhood while Our slaves had to tidy and clean up.
When We came back after about a little bit more than an hour, I checked their work thoroughly. I had brought My white leather gloves and  put them on like I usually do to inspect cleaning work.
During My inspection, My Friends had gathered the slaves on a row on their knees. Before the slaves started their job, they had been warned not to embarrass their Owner by doing a bad job and as the host, I was the One to inspect their work.  I had only three remarks: I found a hair in the sink of the bathroom which yielded dirk, Myriam’s slave several full force lashes on his back and one of the beds that was not properly made up. Since it had been My slave marc’s responsibility, I asked Laurence to punish him for Me, which She did with great pleasure. Finally I complained about the odor in the kitchen and instead of punishing her slave andre Herself, Jeanine ordered hans to whip her slave in Her behalf!
After the goodbyes, hugs and kisses, My French Friends left and Me and Myriam brought back the keys to the owner of the house and drove home as well, satisfied about another great meeting with Our French Friends.


Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment