Monday, May 9, 2016

Emergency Meeting in London




Last week I had an urgent meeting in London so I only stayed for 1 night and day, but nevertheless I
had called in a sub to serve Me in My hotel room.
john "in action"
After the strenuous meeting, I was rather tired and did not feel like going alone to the club I had been visiting before (My Domme Friend Mistress Sue who joins Me there normally was not in the country). So I had summoned a local slave I had met before to come and see Me in the hotel and bring Me the kind of facial dildo I had described to him earlier and had told him to have it for the next time We’d meet. Since I had no whips or other correctional instruments I had ordered him as well to stop by a horseshop and get Me a good crop ( I didn’t bring My favorite “items” due to increased border checks).
As a result he texted Me that he himself had a vast collection of whips and crops and asked Me which ones to bring. Therefore he sent Me a picture of his collection.
I really was surprised seeing his nice collection and wondered why a sub has such lovely “toys”. “Items to worship” he had answered and had offered Me to choose any I wanted and use all of them on him if I wanted. I told him that I’d be glad to use all of these whips on him when I had more time and at a more appropriate place. Since I was not really into whipping him and wanted the whip just in case, I just ordered him to take a good crop and a one meter singletail. 
At that time I was more into some company for diner, getting a decent foot massage and eventually being served sexually. Of course a good whip was very handy during this, but no goal on itself.
So during diner, I told him that after walking the streets, My boots could use a tongue-cleaning and I took him to My hotel room.
After the usual worshipping and services and a terrific massage, he made Me orgasm on his face! After that, he licked My pussy from the juices I had produced Myself and I came a second time!
As reward for the fantastic “service” I allowed him to take a condom and cum rubbing his cock against My high boots.  It did not last ten seconds before he spurted and filled the rubber!
he was so grateful and thanked Me a thousand times before I kicked him out and he left. A well deserved and welcome relaxing evening after a strenuous meeting I thought to Myself as I fell asleep.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment