Sunday, May 22, 2016

Compliments but creepy



Yesterday a man made Me compliments in a shop.

After My ride, I stopped by the supermarket to buy some extra drinks and when I was looking at the chocolates a man came from behind Me.
“These spurs must hurt a lot” he asked Me out of the blue. First I was surprised and even reluctant, but I managed to keep calm and told him that I just had been riding. He nodded approvingly and said bluntly that I looked gorgeous and that he liked My riding outfit very much.
I told him that I ride a lot and that I like to wear these clothes as they are very comfortable. 
To My surprise he told Me that he knew since he had noticed Me around before and came very often to the shop, always hoping to see Me. He said that he felt jodhpurs and riding boots very sexy and that he hoped to find a wife that would ride as well. I answered him that this might be a tough choice since female riders might be rather strict and demanding!
His answer was that he liked that. It confirmed what I already suspected the moment he spoke to Me: the guy was a sub!

Since I had little time, I told him so, took the cans and left for the cash desk.

What I was already afraid for happened, since he tried to follow Me. I turned around and told him to back off. Clearly surprised by My heavy reaction, he stopped immediately and stayed there until I was out of sight. After all he was a sub!
Not that I was not interested in him, but I did not like the way it went (I always want to keep control!) and felt the fact that he knew about Me scary!
I think I might avoid the shop for a while.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment