Monday, August 17, 2015

New sub?

When I came at the riding school yesterday, I saw D. who was cleaning one of the stables that is hired by a friend. As I was surprised to see D. cleaning it, I asked him what was going on. To My surprised he started blushing, his face red hot as he told Me he was short of cash and was going to earn some extra. Without thinking I asked Myself why N. didn’t just pay the riding school to do the cleaning, like I do. They don’t charge too much not only to look after the horse, but also to clean its stable regularly. I know many people do it themselves to save some money, but that is only a waste of time in My opinion. Anyway, D. was doing that and I went on to meet some friends. When we had mounted, gossiping as well started when we left the school for a ride outside. Like that, a friend asked Me if I had seen D. and she told Me that he did that because he was madly in love with N. and that she used him as a toy. I told her that I wouldn’t be surprised as D. also had tried to kiss Myriam’s ass during a party last year. She replied that she had been thinking all the time he was a pervert. We rode further, but I couldn’t stop thinking of her calling D. a pervert, so after a while, I asked her if she did the cleaning of her stable herself (I knew she did). When she confirmed that, I asked her if she liked to do that. As expected, she said that it was a lousy job, but part of it. Not for N. I said, She seems smart enough to make D. do it for her!  J. got agitated by My remark.
“But she uses him” she said “like a toy!” And I told her that maybe he liked that.
She overthought My words and then said that N. probably had to pay with sex to that “pervert”. Than I told her that if he indeed was a “pervert” like she said, then N. would not have to “pay” for it, but probably simply had to “order” him to do so. J. got even more agitated by that and said that  it was clear that he was interested in any woman and only came to the riding school to peep.  She asked Me if I realized the way D. looked at Me when I was riding. I told her I did not (=lying), but that I’d take attention to that and if I’d notice it, I’d whip him with My crop. “If you do so, whip him real hard” she said, “such a creep!”
Later in the evening, I told Myriam about it and after a few drinks, we decided to confront N. with our findings.

Lady Contessa Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment