Monday, April 20, 2015

Riding in the Ardennes

Cleaning My riding boots after a good ride…
Last week, I had summoned the guy I had met a few months ago, while riding, to My place again. Since I clearly felt that he was rather a slave than a servant, but was far from trained into one, I had told him months ago that I’d call and use him whenever I needed him. Initially, I had thought not to do that. However, last weekend, I was in need of a “servant”, so I called him a few days before and took him with Me for a riding weekend in the Ardennes. My regular servant Hans was not available to accompany Me and frank (the new guy) was not (yet?) that deep into slavery like marc and jan. The most important thing however was that he was not yet “marked” like them. After My ride, I had summoned him to My room (we had booked separate rooms) to test his submissivity and loyalty.
First I had him get Me My drink while I took a comfortable seat. As soon as this was done, I ordered him to kiss My boots and lick them clean. Although I had removed most of the dirt before entering the hotel, they were quite dirty and frank had to lick them for more than 30 minutes to get them the way I wanted them before he started to use the polish. In the mean time, I had My drinks and read some pages in My thrilling book.  The day after, one of the co-riders asked Me how I got My boots so nice and shining after our previous ride!
Anyway, after he had polished and I had inspected them, he was allowed to pull them off and I sent him back to his room so I could take My shower relaxed. After half an hour I had called him in again to finish My outfit.
After that,  we went dining together so he could act as My chaperone. To keep him aware of his position, I kicked him now and then with My boots while I had told him not to make anyone around noticing it. From previous experiences, I know that it is hardly impossible to act as if nothing happens while being unexpectedly kicked to the shins. Afterwards he had to show Me his shins to check the effect of My boots on them. I was pleased!
After diner, we went to his room where I continued testing him as My slave.
Amongst others, I had prepared him a little yellow digestive drink after I had been to the bathroom….., had him present his hands for My riding crop and hit his fingers several times with it. To My delight, he did not withdraw his hands and harly moved! Then, I teased his nipples with My riding gloves and pinched them real hard while having ordered him not to make a sound.  They have some special tiny studs on the palm side, to make them extra rough to prevent the reins from gliding in My hands. Nevertheless he did not scream it out and only some soft moaning escaped from his lips! I also slapped him a few times in the face with My riding gloves turning his cheeks into ripe tomatoes in no time. But again, no complains.
Later that night, we had sex after he had made Me orgasm with his tongue.



Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Shining Boots! what about your Spurs, Lady Contessa Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky slave, Lady Contessa. And just judging from the picture he did a very good job on your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Hot is that! Luck guy, those boots look clean all ready. You did not say how many orgasms you had.

    ReplyDelete