Sunday, April 26, 2015

The danger of anger

Angry about the canceling of My servant (hans) for My latest trip to London, I had unleashed My anger on My slaves. Undeserved, I realize now. he was just the wrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had just arrived at home from a ride when I got the phonecall with his miserable excuses. Even before finishing the call, I had thrown it at the wall where it had been broken in pieces. Outraged I had called for marc, but instead it was jan who entered the room excusing himself telling that marc was mowing the lawns.
ordered him to gather and pick up all the pieces from the cell phone. Unfortunately for him, he did not exactly knew where to look (he had not seen where I had thrown the phone) and went the wrong direction.
As a result, I hit him full force with My crop. Because of being surprised, he instinctively lifted his arm to protect his face from the fiery blow. That of course only increased My anger and I started whipping him full force. After a while, he bend down his knees and curled himself like a ball. Of course that was not the best idea, because like that he was down in front of My riding boots! And I started kicking him all over his body. he pleaded and begged Me to stop, but being outraged I only thought of hurting him more! I only came to My senses when I hit him two times hard on the head and he felt unconscious. That moment, My anger changed into panic since I thought that I had kicked him to death! Luckily I saw he was still breathing and called in marc. After a minute or so, he got conscious again and it seemed that, apart form a bleeding noose and some bruises, he was OK.
You cannot imagine what a relief this was to Me because I had been realizing that I would not be able to call for a doctor or bring him to hospital.
I could not risk that they’d see the whipmarks on his body or recognize some of the wounds as marks of My spurs. It would be hard to make them believe the scars had an accidental cause.
So I learned that it is never a good idea to punish a slave when outraged. One should always be calm and sober when punishing a slave and I hope this will never happen again.

Lady Contessa Pat


1 comment:

  1. Curtsy Lady Contessa Pat, I am very glad that your slave did not suffered severe damage. I can imagine what a scary moment hat must have been for you (well, and for him). It´s never could to act in anger, especially not if someone wields so much power (physically and mentally) over others as you do. But on the other side it is exciting to read about it. A woman who could pretty much crush another, stronger human being under her foot. I can´t help. Sincerely, your Stiefelknecht

    ReplyDelete