Friday, February 13, 2015

Riding trainer

My riding trainer????
A few days ago one of My online “admirers” send Me a drawing, representing Myself and a kind of device to practice One’s riding skills. I wad lighted with it and it contained so much nice details (he had highlighted them in his accompanying letter).
He mentioned My riding boots with GOLDEN spurs, his tongue offered, the reins attached to his balls, the zipper in My leather jodhpurs,…
It was based on the scenery and topics in My Yahoo-group (LCPCF). I wonder if it would be possible to buy a device like that, or if someone could make such a thing.


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. I rather like it. I've long thought about a contraption such as that. In fact I wrote a story such a device. The story has been... re-hosted? a number of times. Here is one copy. http://www.bondageslave.xxx/bondage-story/punished-horsewomen. Hellbentforleatherr

    ReplyDelete