Tuesday, December 30, 2014

frank


Yesterday I met frank again, but rather soon it was clear that he is rather a slave than suitable to become My servant and assist Me keeping My slaves under heel.

 

As agreed, I had picked him up at a remote place about ten kilometers from where I live and had blindfolded him. Then, We had put him on the backside and Myriam made sure that he kept down. The blindfold was only removed when we were inside.

As soon as he had visual again, he dropped to his knees and tried to kiss My boots, but I kicked him and told him that kissing My boots was only allowed when I granted it and that I’d expect him to beg for it! Which he immediately did. Next I showed him the house and introduced him to jan and marc who on their turn kissed frank’s shoes on My sign. As I had explained to frank during a previous meeting, I’d expect him to manage My household when at My house and thus he’d be their boss. So some submissivity from My slaves towards him was normal. But, instead of enjoying, he looked a bit surprised, so I told him that he’d better make them work hard because I might hold him responsible for anything that was not according to My wishes in the household (when under his supervision). He seemed to be a bit reluctant to accept all this so I gave him the choice and asked whether he’d prefer to whip jan or get whipped by Me. The fool choose the latter so I had cuffed and fixed him and blindfolded him again. He immediately realized his mistake and ten minutes later, he cried and begged Me to stop!

When I stopped I gave the whip to jan who was next to Me all the time. Then I removed frank’s blindfold and started laughing at him. When he saw the whip in jan’s hands, he started to cry like a baby and he went down on his knees as if totally broken. The idea that jan had been whipping him seemed unbearable to him and he begged Me to release him and bring him back.

I called Myriam back in and after half an hour, I had him blindfolded again, recuffed his hands and drove him back to where I had picked him up. Another disappointment after problems I had with another “servant”….

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

2 comments:

  1. Did whipping him make you more wet, than if he had whipped jan? Of course, choosing to be whipped himself, he denied you the opportunity to be finished off by him. Did jan (or marc) finish off your wet pussy properly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm thinking you want more off a femdom realationship with a male that can also keep the rest of your stable in line.Your looking for a male that is devoted and focused on you.Attentiveness to your wants and desires are manditory. A strong male would wipe a male slave because that is what you want.

    ReplyDelete