Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Promising

Since more than a year I had the plan to find someone who would be submissive to Me, but together dominant over My real slaves and help Me to keep them under heel. Someone to accompany Me during trips abroad, when I go horsebackriding, for hiking, … Serving Me as a servant and, If needed, acting as My husband.  
I thought that finding someone like that was not going to be a problem (also because I could offer him a life without working), but, after a few months, I realized that it is more easy to find a real slave-sub than the kind of guy I was looking for. Nevertheless, since a few months, tides seem to have changed and after a German guy that I have been seeing now and then for a few months, I now seem to have found another serious candidate (although he seems to be more sub than Hans)!
I had contacted frank, the guy I met during riding, for another meeting, and as a safety precaution, I had told Myriam about frank and had asked to join Me during the meeting.
So, last Saturday, We didn’t do our regular trip along the wood, but instead changed towards a less popular part a few kilometers further. A part of the wood  that was hardly used to ride. When We arrived frank appeared to be already there (although We arrived 30 minutes in advance)  and I noticed that he was very nervous. First I thought it was the horses, but when I saw him looking suspiciously at Myriam, I realized that it was her presence that made him feel uncomfortable. So, I explained that She was just there for My safety and look-out not to get disturbed. And when he saw that She took position at the path about 50 meter further away he got a bit more at ease.
Since I did not wanted to loose time, I immediately ordered him to take off his clothes to present himself to Me. After the initial hesitation and after I showed the intention of leaving, he reluctantly started to remove his shirt. I had to urge him with each piece, but even if it was nearly freezing, I finally managed to get him completely naked in front of Me! (except for his socks I realized later)
Then I had him come to Me and kiss My right boot “as a welcome”. After that, I ordered him back on his knees about ten meters away and I dismounted. Under the guarding eyes of Myriam, I walked over to him and started wiping My feet on his shirt that lay on the ground.

After this, I started walking slowly around him and after a few minutes of silence, I ordered him to get up and started inspecting his body touching it intensively with My crop. Like that I tapped his face, nipples and cock (that was erect from the beginning) to check his ability to remain docile and obedient when sexually excited. He did not move and only moaned softly when I grabbed his nipple and pinched it between My gloved fingers. Test succeed!
Next, I ordered him on all fours to form a footstool next to Magic to make Me mount easy. He did without questioning nor hesitation. When I sat comfortably in the saddle, I took a little snapshot of him down there and summoned him to clean My boots using his shirt as a cloth. No discussion, no hesitation!
After finishing this, I asked him if he was interested in a relationship with Me. Again: no hesitation. He was! But I immediately told him the conditions of such a relationship and  explained what I’d expect of him. 
Finally, I told him he could think it over and I allowed him to kiss My boot again and I drove My horse in a trot, leaving him behind. 50 meters further, Myriam joined Me and We rode off in a full gallop.

So, after years of problems to find a suitable slave and/or servant I might be facing a problem of picking one!

Lady Contessa Pat


4 comments:

  1. You are an impressive Lady. I'm glad, that I did not meet you earlier, because you have all what it needs to ruin my live

    ReplyDelete
  2. he might be a bit bald, and you might think you are better looking, but it is not the looks that matter, but the dedication and loyalty. The way one behaves, obeys and worships Me!

    And besides: where were you when I asked for a servant like him? I didn’t see you offering yourself to become Mine!

    Lady Contessa Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lady Contessa Pat
    It's obvious that you are 100 percent right; It's not the physical appearance which is the more important,
    but of course the capacity level of dedication and loyalty. And this is absolutely true for the slaves and also for the domina!
    I personnaly don't care about the "numbers", height, waist, weight (except may be a little during trampling...)
    of a mistress because her dominant mind usualy takes over and transcend her beauty.
    Moreover wearing her uniform of mistress, she automaticaly reach the step over simple physical beauty and
    she becomes a dream which looks like a very attractive nightmare for every normal minded slave like I am.

    I hope you will at least find your new servant mistress.
    Even if it's a wonderfull dream to gat so close to your highness I can't apply because I know how high is
    your level of expectations. To become one of your numerous under-sub-scum-slave should already be a fantastic accomplishment
    for a miserable worm like me...

    I must say I find your way to manage a first contact with a candidate servant very smart and terrific !!!
    It's better than in all my dreams of slave.
    A mysterious rendez-vous in a deserted forest, in the middle of nowhere,
    Two beautyfull riders arrives on their horses, like from a fairy tale,
    one is the mistress, accompanied with her friend for helping hand in case of problems (whipping help I guess...)
    A welcome kisses on the boots,
    then the slave is stripped naked in the cold air, physically inspected like an animal,
    the mistress return back on her horse,
    at last a boot cleaning, it's the minimum because the mistress had walked into the dirt to get close to the animal,
    And both ladies dissapeared in the woods running on their horses
    leaving the naked creature alone
    wonderfull
    thank you for sharing with us these magical moments of yours madame

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Contessa,
    Nice picture. But don't you get a bit bored with the licking and fawning? I mean, well, you have him right there, right at your horse's feet. Wouldn't you like to get one with no background, with no one looking for him? Wouldn't you like to ride right over him? Watch your horse go trodding on him? Then turn, and after a brief moment of contemplation, kick up and ride over him again? Would that put you in reflective mode? Yes? Then trample him again. And again. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete