Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Encounter...again


Three days I ran again into the guy who seems to walk the same trail that I use now and then with My horse. Unlike the last time, he was alone (without his dog)  

Again he started flattering Me by telling how beautiful I was and that My husband or friend was very lucky. Blablabla… Of course he said so to hear whether I had someone or not. And indeed to his delight I told him I had not. As part of his charming plan he said that he could not believe that a beautiful woman like Myself had no partner and that it was ashame that I had no-one to pamper Me….. Right from the book I think. So cliché!!!

Since I already was convinced of his submissive feelings, (he had told Me before that he fancied women on horseback) I simply ordered him to follow Me to a more remote place a bit further away to get to know each other a bit better. But, I already warned him in advance that I’d stay mounted on My horse, expected him to keep a distance of at least 10 meters and that I’d run as soon as he did something I might not like. Of course, he agreed and came after Me. When We arrived I ordered him to get down on his knees in front of Me “just as a safety precaution for Me” I explained, lying. First We discussed his social status and his sexual preferences (as expected he admitted he was a sub and always had dreamed of serving a Lady like Me. That he had visited a few proDomme’s, had been looking for Dommes on the internet and was prepared to spent the rest of his life serving Me). I made him put his ID-card on a branch and had him go back on his knees at the opposite side. I took it and memorized the important things about him before I threw it back to the ground, only a meter away from My horse. I told him that he could pick it up, but when he wanted to get up to get it, I warned him to stay down and thus get it on all fours! Also this test he succeeded. Then I asked him if he liked My boots and if he knew what a “bootboy” was.  Next I allowed him to get up till My boot and kiss it.

After that I summoned him down again and nodded to get back to his original place. He did al this without any comment not hesitation!

I finally told him that since he had proven to be obedient and docile, I’d consider him and might call him to meet again. Then I drove Magic into a gallop and left frank behind. “When?” I heard him shouting, but I did not react. I was going to keep the strings in hand and let him feel that!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment