Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Close Encounter


Weeks, if not months ago, I met a guy who was walking his dog while I was riding. I had talked to him (although I don’t remember what it was about). Last weekend, I saw him again while riding the same trail. Still ten meters away, he signed Me to stop and immediately said that he was glad that he saw Me again. He told Me that he took the trail very often hoping to see Me, but without success up till then. When I asked him why that was, his face got blushing red. My direct question clearly took him by surprise but he managed to tell Me half stuttering that he found it extremely arousing when I had tapped My boot with My whip (did I really do that?) and that therefore he had  hoped to see Me again. I fainted surprise and asked why he liked Me seeing tapping My boots and to tease him, I did it again while speaking the words.

At that moment, he made a step in My direction, but I turned My horse immediately to keep the distance and told him not to come closer for his own safety. “you don’t want to get kicked by My horse” I warned him. he got the message at once and excused himself extensively, saying that he didn’t came closer deliberately and so. And that he was not afraid since it looked as if I had My big horse pretty well under control. I know it was risky business using that language in front of a male, who obviously, fancied Me, but at that moment, the excitement took over and I answered him that I liked to keep things under control. His reply came immediately saying that he’d be delighted to be controlled by a beautiful lady like Me!

To tease him and also to show My superiority, I swished My crop in the air, saying that I had means to keep “things” the way I like. At that moment, a jogger came within hearing range, but the guy hurried to ask Me for diner. Since I already had plans for that evening I fobbed him off, but he insisted and finally asked Me to have a drink with him. “Anytime you want” he said, but the presence of the jogger had brought Me back to earth so I turned and urged My horse in a light trot. “Please!” I heard him shout. “Maybe another time” I replied without looking back. Afterwards, I was a bit disappointed that I did not made an appointment for a drink, but I hope to see him again one of these days.

 

Madam Kommandante

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice flirt, that both enjoyed. I’m curious how the story continuous…Sounds like a nice flirt, that both enjoied

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps you could get him to run behind your horse? you could caution him about the risks of being kicked by Your horse. And You could just go along at a trot and think about what that would be like.

    ReplyDelete