Sunday, June 15, 2014

London with Hans


A few months ago, I was in Manchester and since the guy that was supposed to accompany Me turned out to be only interested in My riding skills and was not prepared to accept me as a superior Mistress, I had allowed a German guy to join Me. He was found to be prepared to take a plane to meet and accompany Me for only one evening (without any further promises, nor perspective for a further relationship). 
Since travelling is far easier with this “servant” than with a real slave (real slaves full of scars and bruises and the items to keep them under heel can be a problem with customs), I have taken him for My short trips along already a few times.
He is not a real slave (he does not want Me to whip him or punish him in another way) but behaves very submissive and obedient to Me and treats Me like a Queen. In a confined hotel room he does not hesitate to thow himself at My feet and kiss My boots as a sign of adoration and submissivity. And if I want it (and only if I clearly indicate that I want it!) his kisses go further up….
Like that he has given me already a few fantastic nights.
On the millennium bridge (by Hans)
A few weeks ago We were in London again and after another great night with him (during the day I was in meetings with a company) I asked him to come over to My place (last weekend).
So on Saturday, he had come all the way from Northern Germany and he got Me a very nice  bouquet of dark red roses.
As a reward for his long trip, I ordered jan to clean his car thoroughly while I showed him around My house and domain, of course marc at My heels
He told Me right away that he liked to see marc at My heels and that  he found it extremely arousing to see a woman using a slave the way I do. Next I told him that he was allowed to kiss My boots as a greeting. He went down immediately and eagerly and he kissed My riding boots with passion.
After having drinks served by marc, we talked about My and his expectations and how he felt about Me having two male slaves. To My delight (but in fact I already knew this), he told me he didn’t care and even found Me more attractive by that! Of course I asked him if he’d be prepared to punish them for Me if I asked him to do so and without hesitation, he immediately told Me, he’d do anything with them if I said so. I gave him My little crop and nodded towards marc to proof that his words were sincere. Without hesitation he hit marc three or four times. To check the result, I ordered marc to lift his shirt, and indeed hans had not spared My slave. Some nice fresh redish stripe could be seen. To emphasize My power I took the whip and hit marc full force creating a far more distinguished weal. “Nothing beats the real Mistress” was his comment. Pleased with the outcome of our talks, I took him to the riding stables and introduced him as “a friend”. I allowed him to watch Me riding in the riding arena before I took off with a few friends for our afternoon ride. In the mean time, Hans had a drink in the bar of the manege until we came back.
The London Eye by Hans
Back home, I had him pulled off My riding boots and I threw them at jan to take care of them (he knew what to do with them). I took Hans upstairs to help Me change My clothes. About an hour later, we came back down and left for diner in one of My favourite restaurants. It was funny to go there with someone like Hans since I always come there with business-relations or other people that do not know about My secret life. I was a bit nervous about it (afraid that someone might notice My special relationship with Hans), but he behaved like a real gentleman.
Anyway, around 9 we went back home and unlike My original plans, I allowed Hans to stay the night.



Lady Contessa Pat







No comments:

Post a Comment