Thursday, June 5, 2014

Interrogation Weekend

As promised, the remainder of Our weekend in Liege:

For the third “game”, a new lottery was organized and another slave was attributed to each of Us. Like that,  johan, Carla’s slave was given to Me.  The game was the same like the first one, but it was the idea to make them talk out of fear without actually touching them. A “psychological torture game” Charlotte called it. Of course the slaves did not know that and they thought that the threats we made to them was actually all bluff. I don’t know what the Others said to “convince” the slaves, but when I threatened him to kick him in the face with My boots he did not hesitate to tell Me his secret word “Herrin”, German for Mistress.

I must admit that I cheated a bit on this since I knew about the little game in advance and had therefore adapted My outfit a little bit. Since I know that slaves are scared to death to get kicked with hard boots, I had changed boots and took the ones My slaves call My “Piercers”. Thigh highs with a tip specially “prepared” with a sharp metal point (see picture). “The most frightening boots ever seen” a slave once called them! and I thought these would be excellent to make a slave tell me anything I want….

So, after I had  johan’s hands and feet strapped on the back, I pushed him down making him laying immobile and defenseless on the floor. His whole body including his face fully exposed to My lovely “Piercers”! I simply had to threaten him that I’d kick him all over, including his face if he did not tell Me his secret word. And when I stamped hard on the floor centimeters from his face making the wooden floor reverberating he told Me, tears in his eyes!  Triomphantically I hurried to the lounge with the idea that I had won again. But, to My surprise, I saw Carla already sitting in a chair with the smile of an Empress that just had beaten her opponent.


My “Piercers” with the marks of the heels!
She had simply told dirk (Myriam’s slave) that she’d shave him bold and kick his balls to pulp! Nothing more! I don’t know if she knew, but dirk is scared to death to get kicked (I know from his period with Me), especially when wearing spurs. On top of that, Myriam told Me that she had spoken to him about Carla as a very cruel and ruthless Nazi-type Mistress who does not hesitate to beat and kick her slaves black and blue! Of course dirk was scared to death for Her even before she had said a word to him! Not surprised that She won! However, Myriam told Me that She’d punish him for that and that I could come over for My revenge on him at home whenever I wanted. I told her I’d make good use of that offer!

Anyway, I ended second in this one…

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are evil. I would love to feel there full force.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete