Friday, December 6, 2013

New poll

Me, riding A in the manege. Special feelings anyone?
I guess that by now you all know how I feel about riding. The control over the mighty beast I am
riding, makes Me feel very powerful. Riding My horse, sitting high above other people, arouses Me.
Especially the looks of fear and awe in their eyes for My spurred boots and whip turn  Me on! The idea that  I was special, even sick in My mind, once came up to Me, but soon I discovered that I am not alone! Over the years, I found out that many female riders have these same feelings.
On the other side there are these males that look at you like hungry wolves when passing. The wolf whistles you get when when riding along. The remarks about your bum in the saddle and how they envy the latter,… I even encountered males that  deliberately walked along the trail I used to follow on set times and I know for sure that some of them do not come to the canteen of the manege for the good atmosphere and the drinks! You should see these eyes when passing them a few meters away, sitting high above them, your boots less then a meter away from their face!
However, I do not know whether this is a general “phenomenon” or just seen with these few riding hall visiting people.
Due to technical problems with the last poll, that could not handle all the possible answers, I could not get an idea of this.
Therefore, I created this new poll:
·         I have erotic feelings when seeing a woman on horseback and therefore I visit riding events or halls now and then
·         I visit riding events and halls frequently, but I don’t geet special feelings with a woman on horseback
·         I have erotic feelings when seeing a woman on horseback, but I do not go to riding events or halls.
·         I don’t get special feelings when I see a woman on horseback and I consider a woman on horseback just like any woman.

Lady Contessa Pat

 

3 comments:

  1. I love to see a beautiful woman in riding clothes riding a horse. I also visit events and halls. Please visit my fetlife profile : equestrian_pony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have any good excuse to visit "riding halls." But I like to run and hike on equestrian paths. I always yield to riders and greet them politely. Most of the time I am rewarded with a reasonably close up view of a attractive lady high above me in the saddle. I make eye contact first. But then I check out how the bum is engaging the saddle. Then down the thighs to the feet in the stirrups. I like to watch the horse walking and see if her mount might be trampling on anything, branches, leaves. Maybe it is making nice clear horse shoe imprints. Then I like to watch her shoulder sway and her hair swish as she recedes. Very rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Contessa Pat,

    This is one of my favourite pictures of you. Such strong thighs, and you look so powerful sat high upon your horse. I would love to lick the soles of your boots whilst you were high above me.

    Slaveboy Simon

    ReplyDelete