Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A "man"

For a few weeks, I had a guy who was not My slave (dominant towards My slaves!). And although I caught him with another girl (slavegirl!) I discovered the joy of having a man like him. Since he rode as well, I could take him to many occasions where I could not bring My slaves. Being somewhat submissive to Me (but not a real slave), he was very handy in the manege, at parties, during riding trips,…

Unfortunately, taking him back is no option and therefore, I wonder if there are other guys that fit the profile (without the cheating part of course!)?

Someone I could take to social events as a lover, but who will still adore Me as a Mistress (without showing in public). Someone that would help Me manage the estate, someone I could take on a hiking tour, to the manege,…. someone to take care of My horse in the manege, before and after a riding trip, saddle My horse, manage My catering during a trip, … All things that today cannot be done by My slaves.

I wonder….

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi mistress, i would be definitely happy to offer you my services. Feel free to visit my fetlife profile / fb profile: equestrian_pony

    ReplyDelete