Monday, August 12, 2013

New stableboy


Since a few weeks I have found Myself a new stableslave. After thorough testing, he showed to be a worthy slave and he will be My new 24/7 slave! he has proved to be a very hard working slave, a handy man and he has experience in grooming horses.

New slave peter lawning
At the moment I have not enough cages, but I have a temporarily cage in the stables itself where he can sleep for the next weeks (it will not be too cold in this season). In the mean time they will build a new cage in My cellar. As three is a difficult number, I have appointed jan to be more or less My aid, granting him a bit more priviledges and give him slight authority over marc and peter. I wonder how this will turn out over time…

 

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

No comments:

Post a Comment