Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ice cubes


Someone suggested to have slaves use icecubes made of a Mistress’ piss in their drinks. It was an idea that thrilled Me but as well remembered Me of a BDSM-couple I met a few years ago.

While at a party, I saw the guy putting some whisky – I presumed -  in his drinks. Just by accident I was introduced to the Woman and We got to talk. After a while I asked her if it was no problem if her slave drank alcohol. To My surprise she told Me that the bottle was not filled with alcohol, but something far more heavier: Her piss! She also told Me that they had been doing this for quite some time and that she had him drink from the bottle in public among people not aware of their lifestyle. Must have been very arousing, seeing your slave drinking your piss in public while nobody of the bystanders knows it….

I wonder if any of you readers have similar experiences.

 

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done this in public, but I have drunk a lady's piss many times. It's a powerful symbol of dominance and turns us both on very much. I also noticed you can start to tell what she drank by the taste of her piss. Black tea = yuck! Fruit juice = yum! Perhaps a good game is to make your slave guess what you had to drink earlier!

    ReplyDelete