Monday, May 27, 2013

Same boots, same feelings....


I wonder if anyone can tell Me which are Mine and which are Charlotte's
Just to show you that I am on the same wavelength as My German Domme friend: without having said a word on it, during Our latest ride near Aachen We showed up at the manege wearing the same boots! A stableboy took this picture when he remarked it and told Us We looked like sisters. I consider that as trying to flatter Me, because I think Charlotte is a very beautiful woman. And indeed, he had showed more than professional interest in Me and hang around Me to help Me on My horse, strap the saddle,….  he did his best to impress Me with his charm. Unfortunately, I think he was more into vanilla then the more rewarding kind of relationships.

 

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice Boots,i think your boots is in the front
    of this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect brown boots. awesome.
    qjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think your boots are at the front as they are the best polished,

    ReplyDelete