Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Orgasmic" weekend

w and a, showering before....
This weekend, I had brought My male slaves jan and marc to My friend’s, while She had arranged an extra slavegirl (for Me). From the beginning it was clear to Me that she had the intention of proving Her point that women are far better licking slaves than males. To prove this, She had invented and prepared a few tests for them. Of course both girls appeared to be expert lickslaves! While My slaves paid the price with serious punishment. One of her quips was that after a test the winners where going to whip the loosers simultaneously until they made Me and Marlon orgasm! No need to tell you that it were marc and jan who got their mouth between our legs and that it were wendy and anne who could wield the whip. In the end, I could only admit that the girls indeed were better licking slaves than My jan and marc. As a reward the girls were licked to orgasm by My slaves.

And despite the fact that they were beaten and yelled at all the time because of their loosing, marc and jan told Me they had a good time!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. You're right, they should be ready to serve and to be fair compensation deserved, it was very severe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very "term', negates the slaves rights ! A slave has only the rights'given" by its MASTER !
    a 'MASTER", controls ALL !
    t angus hatfield 'aka' #803

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can a male slave give better oral than a female slave? As a male slave I would like to take that challenge. I think I would be better than a woman (I've been called "amazing") and would be willing to suffer the consequences if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete