Thursday, April 11, 2013

Service!


I want to share with you a picture, My new candidate slave sent Me in the period before I actually met him.
At that time, he said that he’d love to do this for Me, to act as My personal servant simply to make life more easy and comfortable for Me. And indeed it is one of the pictures that made Me decide to see and test him. Someone prepared to walk naked behind Me, carrying My bags or other burden, in the freezing cold (one can see that the grass is frozen), carefully not using the path (as this is only for more precious Ones, like dominant Women) but the ground next to it (animals prefer to walk in the sand), deserves a chance.
Like that, he shows that it is all about the Woman’s comfort and not fulfilling his own desires! And that Ladies and slaves, is the bottom line of modern (consentual) slavery! And that is the kind of slaves I was looking for!!!!!!

 

Lady Contessa Pat


1 comment:

  1. I have walked that very same path many times Lady Pat. It is in the OWK at the former Women's Recluse. Happy memories

    ReplyDelete