Thursday, April 25, 2013

Boots!

An admirer of My strictness sent Me this pic since he knew about My interest in the lifestyle of SS-Guardesses during WW2. “Lifestyle”!!! That means I am NOT sympathizing with the political ideas that are behind this and held up by these women.

But it is the unlimited power they had over the inmates that attracts Me. 

The pic attached is said to show the soles of Hermine Braunsteiner’s boots. She was called “the mare” because she used to kick prisoners with her steel reinforced boots. And, when looking at the picture, can you imagine how it must have been getting kicked with boots like that? Honestly, I’d be delighted to walk through the camp in boots like that, knowing that I could decide on life or death of the prisoners….Hmmmmmm…. Can you imagine the sound they made on the cobblestones? And how I’d tap My whip on them….

 

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

1 comment:

  1. hi Madam Kommandante,

    i am a real dressage riding teacher.

    i would love to be your pony in my posh riding clothes or naked for your pleasure

    equestrian pony

    ReplyDelete