Monday, February 25, 2013

wolfgang


I received a nice mail from wolfgang, the slave I met in Aachen two weeks ago.

Noble Countess Lady Pat,

I'm glad I found your address, because I still want you to know that I will not soon forget once our meeting in Aachen. It was my best, and my most authentic experience with dominant women so far. The way you treated me, that was pure class. Someone break, train, and retain under the boot like the most normal thing. You overpowered me as a real ruler and I think also any time of the day to you. You enchant me. And you were not only very strict and tough, but also fair and every kick I got and every whiplash that I got had earned, if only just because you felt like hitting me. I feel your boots still! And the welts on my back are still visible. You were all very attractive, but you were really irresistible in your special uniform and I was certainly not the only one who thought so.

 
wolfgang at My boots in the hotel room
Although it looked as if he used a translation machine (his English was rather poor and his mail contained strange errors) I was delighted with his mail.
I was especially pleased with the words that My whipmarks still lasted. It looked as if he was proud to wear them!
While most “subs” do not want to get lasting whipmarks, real slaves do not mind. they take it when it pleases their Mistress! No list with do’s and don’t’s! 
A real slave indeed! Charlotte had made an excellent choice!

 
Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

 

No comments:

Post a Comment