Sunday, February 17, 2013

Carnival (part 2)


It was clear that wolfgang, My slave, did not expect someone to wear spurs and he had no idea how to deal with them and how to affix them to My riding boots. So he got a good taste of My whip while trying to do it right.
After that, We went back in town for a restaurant while our slaves left Us. Indeed: We went dining in our costumes, that means: Me in My SS-outfit! In Germany! An guess what, nobody seemed to bother, at least no negative comments were uttered. On the other hand, several men couldn’t take their eyes off, drooling like hungry dogs.
And I saw that also Mistress Carla who was also wearing a nazi-uniform, could count on a lot of visual attention!
Anyway, after diner, we went to a costumed ball, where the slaves had gathered again (amongst hundreds of other people). Two of them were in prison clothes, one was dressed as a paysant, a butler and another one (My afternoon slave) had a kind of dogsuit on.
 A few hours and several drinks later, we got a little bit more bold and Myriam’s whip (She wore an animal tamer outfit) got more and more actif. First just threatening, but after a while several people around her received a few good strokes so I had to warn her to be careful as we still were in a public place (although our slaves were still with us). But, after a while it was impossible to contain them. The crowd suddenly got agitated and they gathered around a certain spot. First I thought there was a fight, but then I saw Mistress Carla was sitting atop her slave riding him on all fours through the ballroom, her crop going up and down nervously. Oh My god, I thought to Myself, and this in front of all these people! But, nobody seemed to bother and considered it as part of the party! I was even more surprised when a complete stranger came to Me asking if I’d liked to make a ride as well! I thanked him, but waved at the slave that was with Me and told the guy I had My own “horse”…. That was when I thought it was better to leave the “party” and I disertated with Charlotte to leave, which We did (not without difficulties) fifteen minutes later.

My outfit for the Saturday party
(today very controversial in Belgium)
Because Myriam and Carla (who were absolutely drunk) were so disappointed, we had to promise them they would have their fun and take them to Charlottes home. Over there, their slaves had a rough time until they got kicked out.  

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

P.S. As with most of Our parties there was agreement to maintain a strict no photos policy at the event, so I can only show a picture of My outfit in the hotel.

3 comments:

  1. I am in awe and envy of you, Madame Kommandante.
    Thank you sincerely for this glimpse into your amazing life.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Nazi-uniform.
    It suits you very well, Lady Contessa Pat.
    I love it !!
    An anonymous admirer...not that anonymous...a former domina.sk member....
    Sincerely greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you explain the whip?

    ReplyDelete