Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reaction!

A reader sent Me the following reaction:

"And for the first time in My life, I was facing the fact that I could whip My slaves only because they allowed Me to do so" I'm really hoping that you are living in a fantasy world because this sudden realisation is otherwise baffling for anyone with a modicum of real experience. Consent is the first and most basic tenet of any power-based relationship. Consent is what separates sane people from crazy abusers who keep people locked up in their basement against their will. Ferns



Of Course I do not agree with "ferns" for the following reasons:
I think that slaves, asking conscent is a contradiction in terminis. I know many males demand that in a what they call a slave-Mistress relationship, but I think that is just nonsense!
It is only interesting for a wife that wants to please her husband and “plays” along. Not for a real sadistic Dominante!
And indeed, I was a little bit disappointed that My power over My slaves was limited to what they allow Me to do. In that way there is always some “conscent” in general. But, when this is also the case during a whipping or other punishment, I can hardly call the One holding the whiphandle a Domme. In such a case, the one really in charge is not the “Mistress” but the one that calls himself (or herself) a “slave”.
So, in general, of course there is “conscent” between Me and My slaves, but if they agree to become My slaves, they must take the consequences of being a slave as well!
And indeed, I have had a few cases where I went beyond what the slave “allowed”. Of course he could leave after that, but during the punishment, I was free to do with him as I liked. That is the main reason why I always cuff and chain My slaves when I want to whip them as a punishment.
What is a punishment afterall worth if One stops at the point where the one at the other side of the whip wants it to stop? What is a punishment if the one at the business end of the whip likes the whipping?

And, believe Me: the whippings beyond the limits are the most thrilling and arousing ones I ever administered. The helplessness of the slave made Me each time wet and hot like hell and it is even hard to stop when in such a mood!

So I don’t think I am crazy when I treat My slaves like slaves and whip them real hard when I want to punish them. There has been a time I wasn’t sure about this, but today I KNOW, despite some people that claim otherwise and I wonder what the other readers think of it.

Lady Contessa Pat


P.S. The scars on dirk’s back were mainly Myriam’s as the picture was taken before the actual whipping game.

1 comment:

  1. As a submissive, the thrill for me is giving up control and power. I imagine for you, Lady Contessa, the thrill is in exercising absolute power manifest by enforcing humiliating, demeaning and painful control.

    What is captivating and irresistible about you, Lady Contessa, is the sense of genuine sexual sadism you convey. To many people sexual sadism is unacceptable, but it is the drug that the real slave craves.

    I would be very afraid to meet you as a slave in real life, but would find it an incredibly intense and life fulfilling thrill.

    With appreciation for your blog,
    John

    ReplyDelete