Monday, July 12, 2010

Spain or Holland

Yesterday, I heard marc and dirk discuss about the outcome of the worldcup final. marc claimed Spain would win and dirk was in favor of Holland.
When I heard their little discussion, I asked them if they were prepared to bet on the winner? If they were prepared to put their blood and skin at stake? As mainly dirk seem to hesitate a bit, I pushed them a little bit and it ended in an agreement that the looser would get a whipping to blood while the winner would be allowed to serve Me sexually while I’d make the other one bleed. I liked it very much as I was going to be the winner anyway! hahahahaaaaa….
Today we all know who will have his tongue between My thighs and who will be at the other end of My whip tonight. I’ve never seen marc more triumphing, while dirk is only an inch away from crying…..


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Madam....

    Which did You enjoy more... the sexual satisfaction... or drawing blood?

    ReplyDelete