Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dryness...

Yesterday I had this wicked idea. I had slave dirk forbidden to drink for a whole day. In the evening, I told him he could beg Me for a drink. As expected, of course he did intensively. So I ordered him to get a big glass and….I took it to the toilet. When I ame back, I had a glass full of something that looked a bit like icetea. Only it was a little bit warmer….some 37 degrees I think…..hahahahahaaaaaa….. he drank it to the bottom! Although I had the impression he nearly had to vomit…. After that, I allowed him to drink some ordinary water as well.

Lady Contessa Pat

4 comments:

  1. Deliciously sadistic! A very interesting variation on golden play.

    Well done!

    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weledele Dame
    Dit is een van de Prachtigste ideeën die ik ooit mocht lezen om een slaaf te gebruiken, zo vernederend, gewoon voor Uw plezier
    ik hoop dat Uw slaaf U bedankt heeft voor deze eer Mevrouw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just discovered your blog and am going through it post by post. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete