Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Since a few weeks I have this new slave now. But it is not him I want to talk about. It is all these other would-be slaves who are telling Me now that I should take them instead of dirk. That they would be far better slaves and that they’d do anything to become My slave. Strangely, none of them did much effort to become My slave when I was in need of a new one! Is that a typical male property? Of course some of them asked from day one for an appointment. When I refused this (I really have not the intention of giving up My anonymity to each and every sub that I meet via the net!), their interest seems to be gone just like that. I also have the impression that nearly all of the so called slaves only are interested in their own pleasure. I think they are no slaves but fetishists, looking for a woman to fulfill their desires! I hate these types. they should go to a professional domme!! Not bothering a lifestyle Domme!
The most striking example was a foreign student who lives in Holland. He looked a promising slave and after some contacts via the net, I considered of meeting him as he appeared to be a virgin!!!!!! It thrilled Me getting the opportunity to train a virgin into a submissive willess slave that jumps at a snatch of My fingers. But, when we were about to make an appointment, he asked money to meet him! I think I somewhat exploded! Asking money as a slave??? Of course by then he knew I am rather wealthy and must have thought to get his share. You can imagine how this “relationship” ended! I am still getting outrageous when I think of this.
Due to all these disappointments I indeed had decided to take dirk as My new slave. I know he probably would not have been My first choice due to his inexperience, but at least he seems to be trustworthy and loyal.

Lady Contessa Pat

3 comments:

  1. searcherforenlightenmentJune 2, 2010 at 7:46 PM

    dirk is quite fortunate to be allowed such closeness to the One and Only Lady Contessa Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree Contessa Pat, dirk is quite fortunate. i hope he is able to serve in a manner befitting You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ,,,,quite understandable.

    ReplyDelete