Thursday, January 21, 2010

As usual...

Some days ago, I have kicked My slave jan out! After being My slave for more than half a year, he disappointed Me seriously! Although I always explicitly forbid My slaves to have contact with other people, I found out that he had had contact with his ex-wife! His ex!!!!! Outraged about this, I had handcuffed him to a radiator. Then I had taken My most cruel single tail and have been whipping him for more than a quarter of an hour, full force! He screamed like a pig that got skinned! With each hit, it looked like I got excited more and more. I think it must have been because of the mixture of anger and the feeling of unlimited power over a defenceless creature that was completely surrendered to My whims. I really got hot like hell and I think that made Me even hit harder. he cried, screamed and finally shouted that I was crazy and that I could not treat a man like that. I think I was too much in trance to stop and I kept on whipping as hard as I could. The difficult part in the end was to release him as I was a bit afraid he might attack Me for what I had done to him (his back was bleeding all over, but he must have found that out later). Luckily for Me he did not, but he threatened to go to the police and to sew Me. he said the way I whipped him was inhuman and that he did not wanted to see Me anymore. I remember I was relieved but also a bit afraid for a legal case when I let him out. Luckily he did not put charges on Me. On the contrary, yesterday, he called Me back to excuse himself. I refused him, but today I already feel sorry that I did and did not use this advantage to impose new conditions on him. It might be a change to get a real “no limit slave”. Because, there are many slaves around, but very few “no limit slaves”. One advice to all real Dommes: if You have one: keep it! they are rare!

Lady Contessa Pat

7 comments:

  1. Lady Dear:
    I notice on your brief bio that you are a rider of horses. I bet you don't whip your horse till he bleeds because he did something you don't like.

    With your slave, you must learn to enjoy the fact that he is willing to do so much for you and not dwell on those things he can't or won't. Kamp Kommandate, I bet. I like that fantasy too. But that's all it is. An image for masturbation (or otherwise).

    Have you ever seen "Ilsa - She Wolf of the SS"? That should light your fire. And you being from Belgium -- Shame, Shame, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you posting that story on another group a few years ago. I read it and thought it was the hottest thing I had read in years! I just relished your desciption about how whipping his helpless back made you hotter and hotter, and that caused you to whip harder and harder. Yummy stuff!

    You're right about finding a no limit slave. Very difficult if not impossible. More likely you can find one whose limits match your own, and 'unlimits' match your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should have gone to the hospital and had them call the cops on you. What you did is called false imprisonment and assault. You are a sick human being and do not deserve the commitment of a submissive. Get help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the other visitors feel the same way about it? Lady Contessa Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I know who wrote this and why.
    I always clearly stated that I am a sadist! Every slave I ever had clearly was warned about that! I never forced them to start a relationship with Me! And I always warned them in advance that as soon as they agreed, I would show no mercy and consider them as slaves in the real sense of that word! Nobody was forced to start such a relationship with Me and they all knew the consequences of becoming Mine! Critics on My behavior towards subs therefore is cheap especially coming from the one who probably wrote this. He shouldn’t have lied about his ability to stand a whipping just to get a free ride! Once in My hands, it is too late to feel sorry for that!

    Lady Contessa Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Lady Contessa Pat, they know the consequences and should realise that your wishes are only thing that matters. They should be honoured that you allowed them to spend time with you instead of complaining when they couldn't take the punishment.

      Slaveboy Simon

      Delete
  6. ....as i understand it he firstly agreed to become Your slave in the serious sense of the word, then secondly violated an important rule of Your's thereby enraging You ...so what should he expect....he should be ashamed of himself for threatening You with legal action and should have suffered his whipping until You were satisfied that proper punishment had been accorded....after all it seems that no damage was done that some alcohol sponging would not take care of....You might have switched to a different whip i suppose after a while to facilitate his completing his punishment but again that was Your choice so.....this is what gives slaves a bad name with Dommes like Yourself unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete