Friday, June 10, 2022

Meeting painsluts!

Last Monday I was invited by Lady Jeffa. She had rented a room in a club in Koln where she had two slaves together with her own slave stephan.

Both slaves were so called painsluts and Jeffa had contacted Me to have fun with them. She wanted to thank Me for having been a kind of mentor for Her in this way.

Initially I had other plans, but since She promised Me that Our sadistic appetite would be more than satisfied (and I like Her way of treating males), I agreed to come over, even if it was a two hours drive for just a few hours of fun.

Since servant-slave michael was not available and servant frank had a last minute accident (on Friday), I had decided to take a new servant-slave, that I had contact with via the net, with Me. Unfortunately, he did not saw My message in time and thus I had to take slave jan (which I do not like because of the many scars on his body that might be a problem in case of a car accident or so!). But since nobody else seemed available, I took him anyway.

I met My German Friend at Hers where I was welcomed by Her slave stephan who offered himself to tongue-clean My boots after he had given Me a “housewhip”, a “Hauspeitsche” like he called it. Of course, I tried it out immediately on him and on slave jan saying that I should have such a whip as well at home!

After a quick welcome drink, We left for the private club where Jeffa had hired a special room. As a matter of fact the slaves we met there had paid for it.

The master of the club greeted Us and introduced the two slaves that were on their knees, naked, face to the floor waiting for an order. The first one was given by the master when he said “Kuss and Grussen” (kiss and greet). Both naked bodies immediately came to life, crawled forward and started kissing Our boots frantically. Unfortunately for the one at Jeffa’s boots She did not want him to touch Her boot and before he even could touch it, She kicked the slave in the face (something that She had seen Me doing before!). I liked to do the same, but I did not want to look a copycat and thus I let My slave kiss My leather boots extensively. Only after a minute or so I pushed his face away with the toe of My boot. But We did not put much time in these pleasantries since Lady Jeffa wanted to use the time We had in “the room” as efficient as possible! We were not going to waste Our time having Our boots tongue-cleaned. No! She was into blood!

So, a few minutes later, both slaves were chained and fixed to a whipping rack and in no time Our whips whistled through the air and cracked like rifle shots, creating red stripes with nearly every impact.

Then, We had a classical game: “Guess your whiphand”, during which the slaves had to guess Who had launched the lash that struck his back. Of course, the slaves were blindfolded during this whipping but that obviously did not make the whipping less painful. At least for the ones at the other end of Our whips… hahahahaaaa…

Unfortunately, We were only the two of Us and thus it was not that much fun since Our targets had 50% chance to make a right guess.  I had “played” this game several times before, but always with four or more Ladies which was far more exciting. So, after a while Lady Jeffa suggested another “game” in which our whipping boys were turned around facing Us. Then it was simple: There were two tiny targets and Me and Jeffa each had one to aim at with Our whips: their nipples! So, first, a slave called hans, was turned around and We agreed that the first One that could make his nipple bleed was the winner. For Me that was his left nipple while Jeffa’s snake would try to bite his right one. 

I do like this kind of games since it makes it possible to demonstrate My skills with the bullwhip and it was clear that I still am far more experienced with the whip than My young Friend!

I don’t claim that every hit was bullseye, but it did not take more than a few minutes to make his nipple bleed freely!

slave hans actually was even lucky with this, because slave wilhelm was far worse off since I did not only make his left nipple bleed, but I actually ripped it off with a few well aimed hits!

If Jeffa was not yet impressed before, She surely was after that and She called Me “a real Whip Goddess”! I was flattered and hugged Her saying that She was not far from that level as well. “Keep practising” I advised Her with a smile… hahahahahaaaaaaa….

After Our little games, We ordered Our slaves jan and stephan to go on all fours to offer Us a seat while We had a refreshing drinks brought in by a slavegirl that belonged to the club.

In the mean time, the slaves that had been whipped and ripped by Our leather snakes were allowed to crawl towards Us and kiss Our boots thanking Us for playing with them… I let slave hans quietly tongue-clean My soles and heels, but Jeffa was constantly kicking Her slave. I guess She was still a bit agitated by not winning the whipping contest or was it just the excitement of the setting?

Anyway, after a while, I stood up and kicked the slave out of the way and had him on the knees offering his hands. The next minutes, My crop whistled through the air each time landing hard on his exposed hands and fingers. Although he had stand the bullwhipping well, he could not keep quiet during the whipping with My crop! On the other hand, he never pulled his hands away and kept them in place fully exposed to the nasty bites of My riding whip!

I praised him for that, but Jeffa probably wanted to impress Me and began whipping his hands so hard that the poor boy could not else than going down her boots as a sign of surrender and begged Her to stop. It was a huge victory for Her because both slaves were said to be real painsluts and would be able to take anything. Nevertheless, She did not stop and kept on whipping his back until She finally kicked him in the face. As a result he fell backwards and tried to protect his face from more encounters with Her high boot. Of course that was a sign for My Friend to start kicking and whipping him all over his body!

After a few well placed hits, She stopped and order her slave Stephan to cuff slave hans’s feet and hands on the back. As soon as this was finished, he was a sitting duck laying down on the floor fully exposed to Her high leather boots.   

And then, She did something I did not expect, but I was delighted because it proved that She did not see Me as a competitor, but saw Us as a team: “Will you give Me some help Madame Pat?”

Of course I did,… with joy!

Minutes later, We both kicked the slave randomly through the room, from one side to the other and back while he was begging Us to stop. Our answer? Laughing out loud!

After a while We indeed stopped since We did not want to kick him to death of course (which We could easily I think) and We turned toward slave wilhelm. I asked him whether he’d prefer another whipping or being kicked around the room by Us. As expected, he chose to be whipped again, even if it had cost him his left nipple!  

When after fifteen minutes or so he was released from the whipping rack, he was bleeding all over and fell down like a bag of potatoes. slave hans by then had been cooled down and was uncuffed by Jeffa’s slave Stephan.

After that, We finally left the room and closed it leaving the completely beaten up slaves there for the master to release them after an hour.

We had another drink and chat with the master of the club and another Dominant Lady who had arrived with her slave. During this of course Our personal slaves tongue-cleaned Our boots since some stain of blood had to be removed from the precious leather.

Around 5 o’clock, I decide to go home and hugged and thanked My Friend for the great afternoon and left the club for another two hours drive back.

 

Lady Contessa Pat aka Madam Kommandante

 

No comments:

Post a Comment