Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Catching Cherry Stones

A little review on a funny experience I had yesterday evening:

When eating cherries yesterday, I accidentally discovered a funny game: I was going to spit the small stones of the cherries in the direction of one of My slaves who had to try to catch them. Therefore, I ordered the three slaves (Myriam's slave dirk is also with Me as long as his owner is on vacation) in a semicircle on their knees and started to spit the pips in the direction of one of them. Of course they know from the start that they were to catch the blown away pips, because cherry stones on the ground would be instantly considered as pollution and that would be punished!

After a while I turned it into a competition. A stone caught with hands: 1 point. A pip caught with the mouth: 5 points. Cherry stone on the ground: -10 points, plus ten lashes!

My first pip already was a winner, because slave marc missed it with his mouth and it fell to the ground. jan and dirk were a bit smarter and caught the stones, that were spit out by Me, with their hands. Then, I spat a few times aiming at jan's and dirk's mouth. They both tried their best to catch the pips. jan succeeded twice, dirk once…

After a dozen of pips, I stopped blowing the pips in their direction, but spat them almost everywhere, making them even harder to catch.

After about ten minutes the cherries were finished and the bill was made: marc and dirk each received twenty lashes, jan ten...

 

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment