Wednesday, June 30, 2021

New maid

During the different corona-lockdowns, I had contact with several subs that want to become My slave and property. Corona seemed to have triggered the need for subs to contact someone like Me online. I never got more "requests" than the last 12 months!

Anyway, one of the most promising candidates was a young woman. She felt lonely,and wanted to serve someone like Me and become My slavegirl.

After intense mailing, I met her last saturday and she appeared not only a beauty with a gorgeous body, but also 100% submissive and prepared to become My unconditional property. She already knew that I do not want an extra 24/7-slave at the moment, but the fact that she is actually unemployed and lives not far away from My home, makes that I can have her at My feet (and other parts of My body… hahahahaaaaa…) anytime I'd want within less than 30 minutes!

During our meal, I already felt that she'd make an excellent "maid" (=slavegirl not living with Me) for Me, and she was very enthousiastic as well.

 

As a result I invited her to My house already the day after (Sunday) to have a serious "test" and that was a real hit. Bullseye! I never met someone who knew so well how to please Me sexually! She gave Me four orgasms in less than an hour! On top of that, she did not blink an eye when I asked her to whip one of My slaves and she hit him in a way you would not believe a submissive can! She explained telling Me she'd do anything to please Me no matter the consequences. A girl to My liking!

Of course, I also tested her ability to take punishment from Me, including drinking My piss. Like that, I whipped her while she kissed My riding boots and had her present her hands to Me and My crop. Like I expect from My slaves, she presented her hands towards Me and did never withdrew them although the two last hits where real nasty hard! I praised her for it. Also, a few hard slaps in the face with My gloved hands were taken without a problem and when I pinched her nipples, she moaned and finally screamed it out when I turned them, but she did not move!   

As I said, a maid to My liking!

 

Lady Contessa Pat

 

3 comments:

  1. Excellent Madam
    A good catch, I hope she proves herself worthy of your attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing. You have a very exciting life.
    The slaps with your gloved hands ... with leather gloves?

    ReplyDelete