Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Meeting servant frank again (after months)

Last weekend I saw one of My servants again after nearly half a year. After so many months I finally had found the strength and courage to see someone who was not that close to Me. I had ordered servant frank to come over to the place in the Ardennes where I was going to ride.

When I arrived he kissed My riding boots as if his life depended on it and thanked Me so extensively and sincerely that I was still OK after My infection with Covid-19. I really had to push his face away with the sole of My boot to make him stop after maybe five minutes. After that welcoming, I ordered him to take care of My horse and prepare it for Me. I was delighted that he had not lost his attitude and knowhow to serve a Lady like Me. We had a fine ride and had frank walking and running behind Us carrying all our refreshments. The corona-crisis made it that we took our own drinks and snacks instead of having them at a pub or restaurant. Also, we did not stay overnight in a hotel, but drove home at night. Since frank had done very well and I longed for a servant after months, I ordered him to follow Us to My place. Since we still have to limit our contact to a bubble of five, I was not even breaking that rule! Anyway, I had frank serve Me in a more intimate way since apart from My slaves I had not had a man at My boots and higher for months… he gave Me a few orgasms I had not had for months and I allowed him to sleep with Me…

Lady Contessa Pat

 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lady Contessa,

    Frank is a very lucky slave to he allowed to sleep with you. I so wish that could be me.

    slave simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Madam, It is good to hear that you enjoyed your ride in the company of friends and then have frank serve you later, I hope that you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete