Monday, January 27, 2020

Further training new slave michael


About a week ago, I was called by my new slave michael asking if I was OK and whether he could be of service to Me since he hadn’t heard from me for a while. I had not really forgotten about him, but I had other things on my mind, and therefore it had been a while since I had seen him. 
As a result, last friday, I was into some toying with another slave than my two regular 24/7 ones and thus I called him “for some riding lessons” I had said. I had ordered him to come to the place where I met him the first time.
Since I was not that familiar with him, I had asked my friend Myriam to join me for safety.

As expected, he was already waiting for me when I arrived and like a well trained slave he kissed the tip of my and Myriam’s boots as a welcome. As I had done before with him, I ordered him to follow us and took him to a more remote place where there would be no peeking eyes. At first I remained in the saddle and had him tongue-clean my boots. I did not even had to order it, because he offered himself to lick them clean after I had said that I found my boots a bit dusty and dull. When he had finished, I decided to dismount and ordered him to go down on all fours to make that easier for me. After I was on solid ground, I told him it was time for a “riding lesson” and I took place on his back. For the next ten minutes or so, I made him crawl on all fours directing him and urging him to the right speed with My whip and spurs. After the “ride”, I relaxed on his back while Myriam took a few pics of us.
Then, I used him as a footstool to mount again and had him clean My boots. First with his woolen shirt, afterwards with his tongue to add the final shine.
When he had finished, I had him pick up a little branch and hand it over to me.
As soon as he had done that, I threw a little branch away and ordered him to pick it up and bring it back to me and Myriam. We had him do this over and over again like a dog, humiliating him to the core.
After he had ran back and forth tens of times uselessly, I threw the branch and rode off in the other direction. Like I had asked Myriam, she shouted at him to bring the stick to me. As such he had to run towards me on My horse while I simply rode away from him. I stopped at the other edge of the meadow and let him approach to about ten meters and urged my horse again in a gallop towards the other side. Again Myriam shouted at him to run after me, which he did although he knew it was in vain to catch me up if I did not want him to.
Anyway, when he finally came back to me he was out of breath and I ordered him again to kiss My and Myriam’s riding boots alternately, both of us using our crops to urge him back and forth.
Then I decided to learn him the riding gear and ordered him to kiss each item I spoke and all without hesitating and within one second. Like that I made him jump and kiss like a puppet on a string: “Shaft! Sole! Glove! Stirrup! Heel! Tip! Crop! Shaft! Crop! Sole! Glove! Stirrup! Spurs! Heel!....” and all the while I had my crop at the ready in case he did not do well within the one second. Although I did not really check on the time, I had the impression he did quite well, but nevertheless I hit him several times.
After some time toying with him, I ordered him “to say goodbye” to me and my friend and like a well trained slave, he kissed my boot, thanked me for the “lesson” and ran towards Myriam to do the same. After that, we turned our horses, spurred them in a gallop and ran off, continuing our ride.

Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. Madam looks quite relaxed sat on his back. Slave michael certainly had the run around that day and seems to have learned his tack well.

    ReplyDelete