Thursday, October 10, 2019

My weekend in France


Last weekend I was in France for my annual meeting with my French Friends.
Unlike previous meetings, we had decided to bring our own slaves to serve us, while our host, Madame Jeanine, had foreseen four or five extra slaves with fixed tasks.
Me myself, I had brought slave frank instead of one of My 24/7-slaves. Although he had already met my French Friends and their whips, I presented him as my new slave. Originally I saw him as a servant, that means someone who accompanies me know and then to serve me in any way I wish, without risking severe punishment. However, frank soon evolved into a real slave to me and I thought it was time to give him a taste of being a real slave.
When arriving, he immediately experienced the difference between a servant and a slave when he got Madame Brigitte’s whip in his face for slacking when kissing her boots.

Anyway, as usual, we received a very warm welcome and a second slave was attributed to us. I immediately appointed slave frank as my right bootslave and new slave marcel as my left bootslave. Of course both were experienced enough to know that in their position they were responsible to keep My boots clean and shiny and would be punished for any

Madame Justine showed a new electrical device she used to send electricity through her slave’s balls. Of course we all got plenty of time to use it as she offered very generously to try it out. The remote control had several levels but of course we were very interested in the effects of the max level!
It made her slave cry and jump like a madman and we had to cuff and chain him to prevent him from removing the device and even attack us in order to stop us.
Later on, she showed very well how it could control her slave just by threatening to push the button. An interesting device, but I prefer the old fashioned way in which my slaves are scared to death to get punished by me with with one of my whips. Guess I am an old school Mistress… hahahahahaaaa…
Also, Madame Jeanine showed us her newest arrival: a special seat with a special notch to have a slave lick her pussy in the most relaxing way, very similar to the one I have. And although all of us seem to have such a chair, it was very popular during the weekend. It was placed in a little room so we could use it with full privacy and it was said that we could have any slave around for it. Since I have such a chair myself, I only used it with my assigned slave marcel and Laurence’s slave philippe. Afterwards Laurence asked me how he had “performed” and when I told her he was just average, she slid her crop out of her riding boot and started punishing him. To My delight, Madame Justine was very pleased with frank’s performance in the chair. It surprised me a bit since me myself I don’t think frank is an extraordinary pussylicker.
Also, Jeanine had foreseen a slave who stayed all the time in the bathroom. His sole task was to offer himself to tongue-clean our pussy or asshole after a visit to the toilet. Of course, not all of us made use of his services, others, like myself, sent him out and ordered him in again after having finished to tongue-dry and clean my pussy and ass. Jeanine herself however seemed to made full use of him.
At a certain moment Madame Jeanine ordered all slaves to seek their place to sleep (on the floor).  As soon as all the slaves lay down, she invited us to have a walk between and ON the bodies on the floor. At that moment, I realized why Jeanine was wearing these thigh high boots with stiletto heels. Being a fanatic horsewoman, like myself, she nearly always wore riding boots and I had seen her seldom in high heels. No need to tell you how hilarious that was walking between and on naked bodies on the ground. Now and then a scream was heard when one of us stepped on a slave or kicked one. As a result Jeanine ordered that no one was allowed to make a noise. The first one that could not avoid to scream was My slave frank when Madam Brigitte stepped on his hand. The stupid had his left hand on the floor while laying! Such a thing of course is a inresistable target and opportunity for a Lady sadistic like Madame Brigitte. But, the screaming not only made Brigitte kick him in the face, but also attracted the attention of Laurence and Jeanine who immediately supported their friend and started kicking poor frank until he cried like a baby and begged them extensively to stop. Three pairs of boots had done quite some damage to him since his lips were bleeding and his right cheek was swollen. Also, the day after, I could see that his body was covered in contusions.
Anyway, after our little indoor “walk”, we went outside for a real walk. Not too long, just to get our boots dirt and muddy (it had been raining a lot during the weekend). You can imagine what happened when we came back after five or ten minutes. Right, bootcleaning time! And all of us had two slaves available, one for each boot. The way I like it! frank and my temporary slave marcel had quite a job since I had deliberately stepped in mud since I new what was going to happen when returning at Jeanine’s. Afterall my riding boots can take some mud and at least slave frank had been trained to thorough tongue-clean my riding boots. marcel however clearly had more problems in swallowing the mud from My boots and I had to use My whip full force several times!
When our boots were spic-and-span, the “houseslaves” went to the kitchen to prepare first  exquisite snacks and later on an extensive diner. For our slaves, Jeanine had a kind of game in mind…

I will write further about when I have some more time.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment