Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hungary and Budapest



Since I have a few (preliminary) business contacts in Hungary (Brexit you know!) I went there last week for three days. Since I did not want to go there in my own, I had asked my German servant Hans to accompany me.  
As usual I had him with Me as My servant, mainly for the evenings and for the last day we spent in the capital Budapest. I had been before in Budapest, but it is such a nice city and I  had not seen half of it last time I was there.
Like that, we had a nice candlelight dinner on a boat on the Danube river, we visited the parliament, the royal palace and had a nice walk to the famous “Fisherman’s Bastion”.
Me, in front of the Fisherman’s Bastion
However, it had been a tiresome day, especially for My feet, so I had him massage and lick My feet intensively while I read a local fashion magazine and enjoyed a few drinks from the minibar. A bit later I looked at My boots and found them a bit dusty so I ordered hans to clean them. First with his shirt and then giving them the deserved shine again with his tongue. He did perfectly and finished his task with a passionate kiss on the leather.
But then, when I had told him to shove them over My feet again, he did so clumsy that he hurt My foot a bit.
As a result, I kicked him and I ordered him to take the leather belt from the jeans in My suitcase. Since I did not even had a whip with me (one of the disadvantage of traveling today by plane) to punish him, I had to use the leather belt from My jeans to give him the required and rightful punishment.
On top of that, I claimed at least two fantastic orgasms with his tongue and I told him that I’d beat the shit out of him if he failed. As a result, he gave Me two unbelievable orgasms in less than 15 minutes!

As I said before, Budapest is a great city….

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment