Thursday, January 19, 2017

Exchanging slaves


“de jak”

Already a few months ago, we had been discussing the selling of slaves to each other, but came to the conclusion that none of Us really wanted to sell our slaves. On the other hand, it was said that exchanging of slaves for a certain period could be a fun idea. As a result of this, I had decided with Madam Petra to exchange My slave marc for her slave carl for a week. They’d be considered as our own property (as if bought) with the only restriction that we would not do them too much permanent damage.

So since Petra’s slave carl is with Me. I am delighted because he is good looking and in good shape. Of course the first day he had to be initiated in the houserules so I told My slave jan that he’d brief carl and that for each infraction of the rules they’d both be punished since breaking a rule by carl could as well be considered as failing of jan to have explained well. I would not discuss who’s fault it would be, but simply would punish both. Fair isn’t it?

Yesterday I already had to execute My warning since carl forgot to bow and kiss Myriam’s boots when she came to My house. Embarrassing his Mistress like that in front of My friend of course needed a very strict “corrective action”  and carl came to know why My slaves are so afraid to get whipped by Me with the singletail they nicknamed “de jak”.  

I will further report on how it finally went with him by the end of the week.

Lady Contessa Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment