Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Kissing boots in public



Last weekend My German friend Petra had come over to the Ardennes for a ride. Together with Her I had ordered the sub I mainly use to accompany when I go riding to join us as well.

After “domming” around a bit with him in the stables, I told him he’d have to kiss Petra’s boots in front of other riders and bystanders.
So when a few tens of people (mostly riders) had gathered around, I signed frank, who had been ordered to be standing amongst them, to go towards My friend Petra and wait her orders.
When he stood just a meter away from her, Petra started her show. “Kiss My boots!” She shouted ordering, dragging all the attention to her. Immediately, up till twenty pair of eyes looked at her, with frank submissively putting his lips on her leather boot. To make it even better She shouted a few times to do it better and louder, threatening to whip him and finally she ordered him to lick the soles of her riding boots! You can imagine the effect on the bystanders? But I was a bit surprised. I had expected them to start laughing and mocking at frank, but instead most of them looked very serious as if waiting to see what she’d do with him next.
I would have loved to have him kiss and lick My boots in public, but I did not dare to have him do that over there, since it was not that far away from where I live and I did not want to get exposed as “Domme”.
For Petra it was totally different since she lives nearly 200 km away in another country and although She was a bit reluctant when I suggested it, She finally agreed. She admitted that it excited her very much.
At the moment he kissed the leather while maybe twenty people were watching I envied her a bit, but the excitement of seeing someone kissing My friend’s boots was a far stronger feeling! I was too excited that I forgot, but Myriam managed to take a picture of it!

Lady Contessa Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment