Monday, October 26, 2015

England...once more!

Me at the manege. Nice outfit, isn’t it?
Last Friday and Saturday, I had a short trip to England. After a short business meeting in London, I took a train and got picked up by a sub that I met a few months ago in the London club. He brought Me to a riding club about 100 km out of the city (not the one I visited in Summer). He had arranged that I could ride there together with another Domme he knew from the London club. She was a regular rider in the riding club and was delighted to be able to ride with Me. Like that We were able to have a long and discrete chat during the ride while
But more interesting was the fact that She had ordered John and another guy to meet Us in a cosy cottage on our way. it was aydan’s (the other slave).
 We were welcomed by the two “servants” who greeted Us the way decent subs do (by kissing our riding boots). Since We had little time, Sue immediately had her boots and jodhpurs removed and ordered her slave to lick her to orgasm! As We had agreed during the first part of our ride, I stimulated her by whipping My slave john in front of her and we changed after she had orgasmed. Obviously the whipping arose her very much (although We only had our crops to do so) so it did not take that long before she screamed it out!
It took john significantly longer to get Me that far, but when I started digging My spurs into his skin (as Sue adviced and encouraged Me to do after a while), I also climaxed.
I attribute it to the fact that We only had our crops since I find whipping someone with a singletail or bullwhip far more arousing.
Anyway, My spurs seemed to be very good substitutes!
After that, We went to the toilet one by one and filled a glass for our slaves. Without any complaint, they drank it! In the mean time, We had a glass of French wine.
At the end we allowed john and aydan to jerk off while licking our boots. It took them less than a minute and when we left the cottage, Sue ordered them to go on all fours to form a footstool to mount our horses. Of course I made good use of the offer and stepped on john’s back.
Finally I said that they had to kiss our boots as a sign that they liked our company, but only if they indeed liked our presence. I have never seen slaves kissing My boots more eagerly! The message was clear!


Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. So, can you give more details on how you use the spurs? Its getting cold in Ohio, BOOT SEASON is has arrived!

    ReplyDelete