Monday, June 8, 2015

London Nightlife

Since I was back in London last week for a few business meetings, I went again to the club I had been visiting a few times already by now. At request, they provide slaves to play with during the visit and since I was alone in London, I grabbed this opportunity. Since I found the slaves I had last time not that good, I had told the management so.
As a result, she offered Me a slave of whom she said she was sure he’d meet My expectations. he belonged to one of the proDommes who works in the club. She was so kind and let Me borrow her slave for about two hours (of course I paid fot it) and offered to play together with Our slaves. So I had her personal slave (who indeed was very well trained) while She toyed with a customer of hers.
Me in My new leather bustier
Since I had planned to have a night in the club, I had bought a nice new leather bustier that matched very well with My leather pants. I felt hot and sexy and very powerful in it which boosted My sadism. 
We had them fetch Us drinks and made them jump at Our whims while urging them all the time whipping them around,  made them do push-ups while whipping them, used them as ponyboys (both four-legged and two-legged) and raced them like that,….
At a certain moment, she invited Me to a special room where she lowered her knickers squated and started to piss on the floor (especially adapted and designed for that). When she was finished, her (customer) slave had to lick Her piss from the floor, while she whipped him. I watched it all the time while sitting on her (regular) slave’s face. She asked Me several times to relieve Myself like that, but only after I had gotten a bit drunk and I had to go to the toilet anyway, She could persuade Me to have My leather pants taken off and piss into her slaves’ mouth while he was laying on the floor with open mouth. Although I had pissed in a mouth before, it was so arousing. Must have been the booze or maybe it was the presence of Jane and the erotism she radiated, combined with the fact that she caressed Me while pissing on her slave. After I had finished, the other slave (who had been whipping dry his face with his shirt) had to remove the last drops and remains from My pussy. After that, Jane thanked Me, kissed Me passionately and We left the two slave to clean up and went for a drink in the bar, where several slaves were available for further service. We had Our boots thoroughly cleaned and I had a long chat with Mistress Jane.


Lady Contessa Pat

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You look great in your new bustier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Contessa Pat, your legs look so powerful and strong it's no coincidence you felt so sexy and powerful

    ReplyDelete