Saturday, March 28, 2015

With Myriam in London

Myriam's delight
I had Myriam accompany Me to London since I wanted to show her the dungeon I found a few weeks (if not months) ago.
So, We “hired” two slaves from the club (like I had done with Hans) and We took off for what We expected to be a very rewarding evening.

At first sight, the somewhat younger “studs”, looked very promising, but unfortunately one of them, a “George Clooney”-type of slave, appeared to be a sissyboy that couldn’t take a moderate whipping!   ….And then I didn’t even used My own “toys” since Hans did not accompany us!
So I complainted for his behavior afterwards, but I came very soon to the conclusion that this is what happens when using slaves who pay for it!
At least the other one, dave, appreared to be somewhat more “slavish”.
Anyway, we did make good use of them, expecially Myriam who was thrilled to have a slave she did not know. She told Me that, abroad, no need to be afraid that someone would recognize her, in her leather pants and thigh high boots, she could fully enjoy Her desires.
And indeed she squeezed every pleasure a slave could give her out of him!
Under My boots
Me Myself I found the evening rather disappointing. I had had a far better evening in the club with Hans and the other slave a few months ago. But, Myriam was delighted and that made it worth the trip. Seeing how My friend toyed around with her slave was on itself a pleasure.


Lady Contessa Pat

1 comment:

  1. I sounds like you had a good time. I love hearing about your conquests. I only wish you lived in Ohio

    ReplyDelete